Opening Portals

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
gwenblackbird

Opening Portals

Post by gwenblackbird »

Does anyone one how to open a Portal up? Or anything like that or similar to it, some methods? And also, what are some ways to meditate, and bring your mind elsewhere?

Any input will help so so much.

Many Bright Blessings
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Opening Portals

Post by LaFiamma »

gwenblackbird wrote:Does anyone one how to open a Portal up? Or anything like that or similar to it, some methods?
Uh...portal to where/what? Why? What do you want to achieve with this? What do you expect to happen?
gwenblackbird

Post by gwenblackbird »

I'm not really sure where I want it to go yet. All I know is that I just need to open the "entrance". I think i know where I need/want it to go, but I'm afraid if I say where you wouldn't believe so.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Depends on where it's too.
Some need strong energy(blood. Not of a sacrifice though).
Others need charged complex sigils.
It depends.
Where do you wish to go?
If you want, you can PM me and i'll try to help you?
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Post by LaFiamma »

gwenblackbird wrote:I'm not really sure where I want it to go yet. All I know is that I just need to open the "entrance". I think i know where I need/want it to go, but I'm afraid if I say where you wouldn't believe so.
Would it matter if I believed it?

Truth is, I'm not entirely sure I do believe in this sort of thing, however, there's one thing I'm sure about- *if* this is in fact possible, it's is not something to take lightly. You don't just open a door to "somewhere", you don't know what might happen. If you're going to try to do something like this, you need to know where you're trying to get to and why, and what to expect on the other side...and how to handle it, and possibly do damage control. Not something that you just up and decide to do one day.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

I agree with LaFiama it shouldn't be taken lightly, and while it is possible to open portals..not only to explore places generally in the astral plane ...NOTE: YOU WILL BE OPEN TO ANYTHING FROM BEYOND THAT DOORWAY!!! It is particularly dangerous to do this. If you are considering doing this I highly advise you to read more than you might already have also get a book about demonology...you may let in something you'll regret, learn more about shadows, as they too can be drawn to this type of energy (they love doorways that may lead them to easy energy) I implore you reconsider...
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Post by LaFiamma »

ShadowPhoenix wrote:I agree with LaFiama it shouldn't be taken lightly, and while it is possible to open portals..not only to explore places generally in the astral plane ...NOTE: YOU WILL BE OPEN TO ANYTHING FROM BEYOND THAT DOORWAY!!! It is particularly dangerous to do this. If you are considering doing this I highly advise you to read more than you might already have also get a book about demonology...you may let in something you'll regret, learn more about shadows, as they too can be drawn to this type of energy (they love doorways that may lead them to easy energy) I implore you reconsider...
Personally, seeing as, based on the post, the OP appears to not really have any experience even with simple meditation, I would suggest scrapping the idea altogether. For a good while at least.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

LaFiamma wrote: Personally, seeing as, based on the post, the OP appears to not really have any experience even with simple meditation, I would suggest scrapping the idea altogether. For a good while at least.
Quite true, actually it would require an extreme amount of concentration, power and one's own energy to do this she would not achieve it at this point anyway but still once the knowledge has been obtained I would still advise against it, Gwen. Also, if you don't mind my asking, for what purpose do you seek to perform this?
gwenblackbird

Post by gwenblackbird »

Alright, well i actually have thought of it all and i know what could be the worst to happen and not so bad. But I was looking to open a portal to somewhere as in the magic realm or anything similar to it. Or just how to open a portal at all.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Opening Portals

Post by SpiritTalker »

Old topic -

We don’t need to open a dimensional portal (Gods, no :roll: ) to the “magic realm” to interact with other-world entities. We witches travel the cosmic, mundane, underworld Tree as part of our belief system. Additionally each realm is a reflection of another. Mirrors within mirrors should give you a mental image to work with. A destination plus the desire to step thru astrally is enough.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”