Re: ATTRACTING MONEY

Post by SapphireRoad »

Thanks, I'll let it all flourish :earthrune:
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Yeah money's stuff's fun.
Germany has colours of flag in such fashion that you go black, red, yellow... although yellow might be also put there a bit of an orange tone, but essentially Germany's colours would stand for all three Sephirot of the pillar of severity when it comes to the Tree of life. Bina, Gevura, Hod. Now also the swastikas can be put at top of pillars. The so-called Hindu one that spins withershins'd be over the pillar of mercy, and Hitler's swastika that spins deosil'd be over the pillar of severity. Fun thing that, isn't it?
We'd say Germans are all work and little imagination while Greeks are little work and a lot of imagination in modern times.
In 2015 there's been this money loan thing to save Greek economy and a bit of a dispute in the overall attitude. My country didn't want to support Greeks and they in turns called us the Germany's fascist satellite. Perhaps a bit rightfully so, but the idea or meaning behind this phenomenon is that there is certain reason for this happening. I'd call it yet again the question of polarisation of left and right brain hemispheres I hope that is simple enough for everybody to understand.

Although I was quite severe about the economy of certain company I found an interesting thing, that actually a man whose initials are J B is actually a good name because those are the letters that also start names of these pillars. I forgot the names, but B is the start of the pillar of mercy and J is the one of severity. You've got this quite often on tarot cards II The Priestess so you might want to check it out. Would be quite comprehensible for someone with initials like that to live a happy life.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
supremz

Post by supremz »

You have my highest blessings. I have always had problems keeping money around. This has helped tremendously! smileylove
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Kassandra always made really great posts, I miss her being here.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
supremz

Post by supremz »

Why? What happened to her?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

as many folks do... they just vanish one day, no explanation.
check out her stuff it's really good, some links are broken but should be findable using the search tool, if the line says something like [money mystics] then enter those words into the advanced que box.
bb, F.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Kassandra's Metaphysical Basics”