7th grade repeat

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
rjmamula14

7th grade repeat

Post by rjmamula14 »

So I had a dream that I was repeating 7th grade, even after having been through graduate school. At the same time it was the year after 7th grade and I was just repeating for whatever reason. A contradiction but of course it was a dream. I actually was worried for a period if I looked old for my grade. At any rate 7th grade was my favorite school year.

So I had the same math, English and science teacher although I also had my sixth grade science teacher, another contradiction. After the first day or 2 of the year, my family went on a weeklong vacation to my family cabin and my late father was with us (I am at the cabin as I write this). After getting back, I got back some graded English papers from the first few days. After science class ended, I started walking to my next class and after walking a ways I realized I forgot to ask the teacher about make up work I missed while I was away. After learning from my previous 7th grade experience, I was determined to make the most of this year and get the best grades possible, something I wish I had done that year in real life.
stormofwind

Re: 7th grade repeat

Post by stormofwind »

I had similar thing where I had repeat highschool i was told I didn't learn enough
I was fighting with my parents i didn't want to go back. I finally dealt with that dream.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”