Break up spell,

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
rjmamula14

Break up spell,

Post by rjmamula14 »

I noticed on the home page there are spells for breaking up or ending a relationship. What is the point of those? If you want to break up can’t you just break up? I acknowledge that with no real relationship experience I may be just ignorant.
RavenClaw

Re: Break up spell,

Post by RavenClaw »

Hi

Not all break ups are clean cuts. By this I mean even though you split up, the other person might keep calling or even show up at your doorstep regardless of how many times you tell them off. To say the least, this situation prevents you and the ex from moving forward in their life. Also, your ex (or maybe yourself) might still want you in their life. This type of situation is obviously one sided so a spell may be required to finally split up.

If there's a child from your ex and yourself then the split up becomes more complicated and can even be messier compared to the above example.

I hope that made sense.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
rjmamula14

Post by rjmamula14 »

Makes perfect sense.
supremz

Post by supremz »

There are also, unfortunately, people who use spells to bind another's free will, so one that allows you to sever ties is extremely useful in that case.

You make a valid point though- it is wise not to resort to the powers of the ether if you can just resolve it as a human being. They are not meant to be abused for selfish gain.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”