Banishing an evil entity

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
pixi

Banishing an evil entity

Post by pixi »

If I were to do a ritual to banish a negative entity attached to me, what would be the best way to do this?

I’m on the tail end of a psychotic episode and I’ve had enough of my life being ruled by this entity and I’m ready to say enough is enough. Ready to take my power back from them.

Please can anyone offer some advice? Many thanks.
supremz

Post by supremz »

First step is, control is entirely in the mind; not in your external surroundings. Secondly, banishing is very simple, but knowing that you actually banished an entity and need no farther decisive effort on your part is why the Lesser and Greater Banishing Ritual(s) of the Pentagram exist.

If it is something serious that is actually driving you up the wall and not a symptom of psychosis, I suggest seeing an expert medium who understands what they're doing, or– as a last resort– priest who can exorcise it.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Banishing an evil entity

Post by Firebird »

Be aware of what you put out and the law of like attracts like. Sometimes we can pick up riders and other creepers that are drawing upon dispare and other negative types of emotions and gobbling it up like food. They cling and hang on and may contribute to to a cycle of distress because they need it to live on. Changing your outlook can really help break the cycle. Try positive lifestyle changes as well as magical ones. Practice smiling and keeping your eyesight at horizon level or higher as it is nearly impossible to feel down or low when you are looking up.
Clearing with bells, smoke, sacred water and high vibration oils upon the self and physical space is also helpful... even rearranging furniture can help bring about change!
It is something one must be vigilant about keeping up on. It is easy to slip back into the grips of these familiar psychotic feelings and actions because you may have actually created this egregore that keeps you a slave, and they really don't want to go.
Like surpremz mentioned banishing pentagrams are a great tool, you could also design a ritual that closes the door on this beast, and once shut, like most magical acts must not be looked upon again, know that it is done. Then follow through with the other practices I mentioned.
Let us know how you are progressing, and best wishes, :fairy:
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
pixi

Post by pixi »

Thank you both for the advice. I think I'll try some cleansing and protection magick, I have a bell as well which would be good and cleaning my home is helping me at the moment. I'll check the main site for some cleansing rituals, I've done the LBRP before, that might be a good thing to do!
JahaRa

Post by JahaRa »

@pixi banishing only works if you insist and know that you are the ruler of your body, your mind and your life. If you have any doubts or fear, then the banishing will only be temporary. Be strong, you are strong, you are the one with the body and that is what most entities want, you are the only one who can actually do it, but it doesn't hurt to ask for help, just know that helping you be strong is what it is not someone representing you no matter what they tell you.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”