A Christian Curser

Talk about anything you want to here.
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

A Christian Curser

Post by Anubisa »

This is something that is really troubling me. I have a friend who I have been corresponding with by mail and chatting and so on. We met each other on another forum. When I suggested doing a penpal type of thing, physically sending letters (since I actually like sending letters), he wanted to do that. Anyway, he owns a YouTube channel where he calls himself a Curse Lord and does tarot readings and curses people. Now he calls himself a Christian. Now what worries me is that all this cursing is going to come back and come back really bad on him. He keeps telling me that he's having problems at work with his boss. I don't know what to do. I don't think I can change him because he is so proud of himself as a 'Curse Lord', but I think this whole cursing thing is going to blow up in his face somehow. I don't like it.
Anubisa
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Re: A Christian Curser

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

I have to ask how such a person became a friend. There must be something positive about him.What are his motives?
Black Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

Don't worry about it. Let him live his life and you live yours.
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

Thanks everyone. When I met him he wasn't like this. It really has progressed to him thinking he has been hated against by all these people and that might be, but he probably has caused some of the troubles. I can't waste my time worrying anymore.
Anubisa
JahaRa

Post by JahaRa »

Anubisa wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:48 am This is something that is really troubling me. I have a friend who I have been corresponding with by mail and chatting and so on. We met each other on another forum. When I suggested doing a penpal type of thing, physically sending letters (since I actually like sending letters), he wanted to do that. Anyway, he owns a YouTube channel where he calls himself a Curse Lord and does tarot readings and curses people. Now he calls himself a Christian. Now what worries me is that all this cursing is going to come back and come back really bad on him. He keeps telling me that he's having problems at work with his boss. I don't know what to do. I don't think I can change him because he is so proud of himself as a 'Curse Lord', but I think this whole cursing thing is going to blow up in his face somehow. I don't like it.
I agree, and the best thing to do would be to just stand back and make sure there is no shrapnel coming your way. It seems he might be in need of some kind of therapy (not psychiatric), like cognitive therapy or REMT. Something must be going on with him and he is externalizing it. My experience is that when someone is not getting along with anyone, they are having mental issues - the kind that only they can choose to resolve. Something that the remider "You can't change any of those people except what you think of them" which helped me emmensly when I went through not being able to get along with anyone, thinking everyone was crazy but me (I was the crazy one), etc. You can only help him if he asks for help.

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”