Has anyone legitimately been through chakra activation?

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
xelador

Has anyone legitimately been through chakra activation?

Post by xelador »

If so, what was the experience like for you?

Personally been through root chakra activation. Took me through years of psychotic depression, unintentionally brushing arms with witchcraft (some 3rd eye work) and to a state of, what I believed to be, insanity.

Was hospitalized a few months ago, things are getting better recently.

Have you been chakra activated?
barker

Re: Has anyone legitimately been through chakra activation?

Post by barker »

Magical insanity - what a crazy world this place really wants to be. To call magic insane is to call boredom righteous. Doesn't work at all. Whatever inspires you will keep you honest enough...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi Xel.
I don't know how you discern a legitimate chakra activation but I can share an experience I had.

I was a guinea pig for a student learning a system of Reiki kundalini. I laid on the floor & she passed her hands 3 inches above my body, moving feet-to-head. She didnt physically touch me. During the 20-minute session i mentally saw two of the images she later told me she'd projected even though I knew zero about Reiki myself. As I lay on the floor I experienced a spinning sensation, warmth flowing upward thru my torso, followed by quiet peace such that I actually dozed off. The cho ku rei symbol resembles a spiral with a treble clef & is the symbol I saw when I felt the spinning sensation. The se hei ki squiggle image accompanied my dozing off. I discovered these images online sometime after the experience & was delighted that it matched the image &'sensations to the chakra.

Below is something copied off the Internet to illustrate but my iPad wouldn't transfer pictures.

Cho Ku Rei (show koo u ray), activates Root chakra
Se Hei Ki (say hay ee key), activates Heart chakra
Hon Sha Za Sho Nen (hone sha-ha zay-ay show-oh nen), activates Crown & higher chakras
Dai Ko Myo (die ko-oh my-oh), activates source or soul energy

*~*~*

I'm sorry you have had such extreme personal crisis as you refer to in your posts. I hope you will find your healing. I ask you to keep in mind that EUTM is a discussion board for Wiccan witchcraft & not luciferian witchcraft. Wishing you well.
barker

Post by barker »

My own journey through, psychosis was to find that the greater reality was not constricted to societal norms in anyone. So really it takes a degree of compassion and finding that essential self in others, if you don't want to suffer isolation traumas. I suggest that lucifer is no more helpful than a good friend always can be. That has been my experience - i don't know if you are in touch with L but suffice to say, all angels are rebels and all rebels are not quite safe.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

I experienced Kundalini through the root chakra & it really felt like a giant snake traveling through my body. It actually scared the crap out of me, because I had no idea what was happening to me. It was many years ago & I had never heard of a Kundalini awakening. I didn't know about the chakra system, either.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”