Dream of Reincarnation

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
earth_love

Dream of Reincarnation

Post by earth_love »

I had a really weird dream years ago, about my deceased father. So he passed away years ago. Like 2 years later my niece had her 1st baby, a boy. I dreamnt she was holding her newborn, just newly home from hospital. And my Dad's face was the baby's. It definitely was him, of course immersed with the newborn's own features. But I saw my Dad in that infant, clear as day. Its not good at all tho, cuz my dad had serious, crippling mental illness/personality disorders. So automatically I thought I sure hope this new baby never suffers mental anguish. It was really not good imo. But my niece is highly educated, with a career in the medical field. So she knows what she's doing. Another thing I'm gonna do is look more at the baby's photos that she posts on her social media. I swear I see something of my Dad in the eyes. But pushed back. My Dad is in the background. The baby is in the forefront. But everything can be seen through a person's eyes. Eyes are easily read. I swear I truly see my Dad in the few photos I saw. I'm not mentioning anything to my family about my dream.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Dream of Reincarnation

Post by SpiritTalker »

I’ve met my mom again so I’ve experienced that eerie presence in the eyes. The kid that she is now’s all grown up and joined the army and is totally their own person. Coincidentally :wink: today would have been moms’s 99th birthday 🎉; for a minute I’d thought 100th. I’m lousy at arithmetic.
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Hi SpiritTalker. That's amazing. Does this person display any of your Mom's mannerisms/traits, etc? Also what a coincidence, yes. About her birthday 💚 I hope you're doing okay.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Q: Does this person display any of your Mom's mannerisms/traits

Yes, the way she speaks and that presence, and the location where the present incarnation was born is symbolic
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

I am fairly certain your dream is correct. It isn't uncommon for people to reincarnate in the same family.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

@Lord_of_Nightmares Right?! And thanks for reminding me. I need to log into Instagram & look at the baby photos, closely. I have always had prophetic dreams, especially when they're about family members. Thanks for your reply!
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

WOW, Wow...I finally remembered today, to look at photos on Instagram of my Niece's young son!!!!!! He is the spitting image of my Dad at the same age! I have many old photos of my Dad to compare. I'm blown away! I wonder if any of my other family members notice the resemblance? I didn't mention my strange dream of reincarnation to any of them.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Seems my youngest brothers new baby also is perhaps the oldest brother (who passed in 2019) coming coming back around. The baby gets particular smile on his face that in that split moment, I think, omg...it's John.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

Unbelievable...I have seen a recent photo of my nephew. He's growing up. He is the spitting image of my deceased father, when he was a kid. I saw many photos of my dad as a kid. I am shook! Because I will never forget the reincarnation dream, when my nephew was born. That my dad was supposedly reincarnated. There's really no reason my nephew would look just like my dad! Mother looks like her own dad. It's all very spooky to me, the resemblance is just uncanny!!
I see 1 year ago, I wrote basically the same post here. But my nephew is growing fast & still looks like my dad. Not a fluke with the first photos I saw. STILL looking exactly like my dad! WOW
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

That is wild earth_love. sometimes I think this phenomenon might skip around generations. Have you met the nephew? and do you notice if he has any of his mannerisms at all?
I remember a picture of my mother's grandfather in the hall, he and my cousin Dan were the spittin image of each other but because I never met her grandfather, I had no idea if he acted like Dan, I should ask her.
I think families tend to re incarnate within the same family lines whenever it is deemed necessary, like work still to be done or resolved. ya know?
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

This more common My neieghbor died of head injury ..
At the time most didn't know she was pregnant
A year later she came to his parents house.
When I seen him I knew he came back..
As he's getting older he looks so much like his dad
Even his personality..

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”