New member, New male solitary or eclectic christian earth witch so nothing confusing here

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Ellis Asher

New member, New male solitary or eclectic christian earth witch so nothing confusing here

Post by Ellis Asher »

I was a confused and angry child so I showed out with destruction and violence. After I left the U.S. Navy I worked as a roughness 8n the gulf of Mexico. After that I was homeless for a year and a half and only because I didn't care to "take care of myself". Eventually, a new friend saw enough in me to lift me up by giving me a job and a place to live. After a couple of years remodeling Victorian homes and working as a doorman (bouncer) I started to realize that I could stamp down my fiery anger. I was never a bone breaker type bouncer, you see I was a 6'7" 245 pound wall of a man who literally filled up a door way. I share this as a beginning in my life as a thinker/feeler. Empathy came easy. Respect was heaped on me and I ate it up.

Moving forward to today. About 3 weeks ago the nearly overwhelming urge to not only explore but to dedicate the remainder of my life to witchcraft. I am by nature an introverted person with social skills. I read an interesting post here and our relationship with our elements. I simply cannot choose as I have an affinity for all four apparently. Shadow and light both seem to comfort.

Today, I give power to the feeling that I have unnaturally suppressed my dark side for 37 years. I have meditated for 25 years, drawing strength and power from the earth through my tailbone. I always preferred to be outside, quietly or as quietly as I can manage, and hear the nearby trout street, so small and full of life. Feeling the breeze on my cheek but I digress.

My witchcraft journey begins today with the acknowledgement that I'm a fraud as I've only allowed light in or projected a peaceful calm while ignoring the rest of the universe inside me and around me everywhere. I will now begin a new journey of self honesty and truth about I've ignored for so much of my life.

Thank you and I am excited to be here.

Fast forward
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New member, New male solitary or eclectic christian earth witch so nothing confusing here

Post by Firebird »

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have lived a lot of life already, :flyingwitch: and turning a fiery attitude off must have been quite a quest.
Meditation is a great catalyst to the many approaches of witchcraft, you are fortunate to have a good handle on that already.
BTW where were these Victorians? Must have been like an art project fixing them up :D I am obsessed with this style, it's kind of a dream to own one, but that pipe keeps smoking... halfsm
blessed be
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Ellis Asher

Re: New member, New male solitary or eclectic christian earth witch so nothing confusing here

Post by Ellis Asher »

San Francisco! The only place I've lived that I would return to in my 62 years. You are correct regarding the work, we actually had an artist on the team to recreate. Molding, ceiling peices around light bases, etc. It helped her finish college.

Thank you, for the reply. I have no need or any real desire for attention, however it does feel good and appreciated.

Cheers
supremz

Post by supremz »

I myself have experimented with Christian magick and I was quite pleased with the results. Thank you for your time in the service, and welcome to the forums!

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”