Greetings fae Alba

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Sgàil a' ròs

Greetings fae Alba

Post by Sgàil a' ròs »

Ah hoi hoi,

Relatively quiet solitary male witch here, I'm 33 years old (I think...? I'll ask mother) and live on the Isle of Mull, Scotland with my partner and our dog Georgie. We run the accommodation for the local theatre and man the arts cafe they operate, so our time is kept fairly busy. My partner is accepting and open with my beliefs, but we keep it quiet to his family to save earache the now. Will visit it later as relationship develops, is new.

I've always been a believer but have sometimes...dipped...in my practice of my craft. I've traveled through Wicca & Paganism in my younger years before finding my way with shadow work and some more Traditional Witchcraft practices. My family is good with what I do, my mum has even joined in on seasonal change crafts, rituals, done a house cleansing together for first time, etc and loves to tell me about her signs and patterns she sees after convo about that and journaling.

This looks like an amazing forum, so thank you for accepting me. I look forward to the powwows, shindig and who knows, might get a hootenanny oot ye yet, ya ken hen 😏 I'm looking forward to taking a breather this winter; settle back into a routine and reconnect with my Yoga and Craft practices. I've worked not only the 7 bed B&B and cafe, but also part time in another kitchen and bar to make up moolah. All done now and settled so can sit back and no more excuses 🙈🙈

Interests I suppose should say maybe: Yoga, Skyrim, Crystal wrapping and taking hikes,camping, etc with my bois. We don't drive, although Stewie has a licence. We are having a wee look to start Candle making so have a beeswax starter kit to try this weekend. Exciting stuff man, being grown 😝🤣

Anyhoo, I'm Leo, I'm happy to be here and that's me at a risk of rambling.

I said GOOD DAY!!!
Leo Savage
🖤🤍🤍🖤
Sgàil a' ròs

Re: Greetings fae Alba

Post by Sgàil a' ròs »

I tried putting on pictures for yous by attaching files....

I got my first smart phone at 28 years old, my grandmother taught me to use an ipad....

I'll try to find instructions on my next day off and give yous doggo picamatures etc but any link if anyone has to hand would be very appreciated.

Leo
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

Hey there and welcome to EUTM forums. I hope you enjoy it here.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Welcome to the forum! :flyingwitch:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

Welcome to the forum!
Anubisa
Sgàil a' ròs

Post by Sgàil a' ròs »

Thank you for warm welcomes everyone! Happy to be here.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hey there and welcome! I was surprised to see you use words like powwow, shindigs and hootenanny! I’m from the United States and assumed those were American derived words, I did not realize those were being used over in Scotland too! Please excuse my ignorance. Hope to see you around!
Sgàil a' ròs

Post by Sgàil a' ròs »

Hey Rosie Moonflower,

Not a problem at all, and thank you for your warm welcome. We do say shindig and hootenanny, more so from Highlands where I've lived than the Islands where I am 🤪 Pow Wow I think is defo stolen from yous mind, I lived in Farmington Hills, MI for a few years and picked it up there. The younger generation also watches a lot of American TV so we find a lot of mixing of terminology now. ;)

Leo

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”