Feedback for two books by Lady Rhea

Review and recommend pagan, spiritual, Wicca, & witchcraft books.
RavenClaw

Feedback for two books by Lady Rhea

Post by RavenClaw »

Hi everyone.

I was in amazon looking for a book which I found. On the list were two other books that got my interest so I added them to the wish list. The books are "The Enchanted Candle" and "The Enchanted Formulary" and are by Lady Rhea. I did a search and didn't find any mention of those books which is why I'm posting here. I do understand that the books are for reference purposes.

What I'm wondering is this. Does anyone have either of these books, why or why not? If you have a book/books, what opinion(s) do you have of it/them? Are her methods effective and can you tailor them to your current practice?

Your feedback about these books is much appreciated.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
RavenClaw

Re: Feedback for two books by Lady Rhea

Post by RavenClaw »

I ordered the books and they should arrive at the end of the month. I can hardly wait and am feeling like a kid waiting for Santa, lol.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Looking forward to what you find out!
Will be moving this to the book review section :fairy:
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

Thanks for moving it.
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

I finished reading the books.

I find her instructions are clear and easy to follow so is beginner friendly. You can do it exactly as is, or you can change a bit of her instructions which she encourages you to do. She uses candles that can be pulled out of the glass so you can either carve on the candle or write on the glass. You can mix essential oils, as mentioned in her formulary book, for dressing candles. It seems to me that the two books compliment each other. Her spells involve Deities which is what I took exception to as I don't have any connection to the ones she mentioned. If I were to do one of her spells, I'd either have to involve a Deity I'm familiar with or maybe involve some other entity (entities) to help with the spell.

I haven't tried any of her spells but from what I saw, they look simple and easy to cast. The spells also feel effective. If candle magic is your thing, then maybe these books will make a good addition to your library.

Return to “Book Reviews”