anyone on this forum ever bought or used a Spirit box ?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
melani

anyone on this forum ever bought or used a Spirit box ?

Post by melani »

Happy new year 2023.

Has anyone on this forum ever bought or used a Spirit box ?? such this one - https://www.spirittech.com.au/product/p ... pirit-box/

and what was the result ?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: anyone on this forum ever bought or used a Spirit box ?

Post by Firebird »

Can't say that I have, nor can I say I ever even seen one outside of a TV program. Did you try it?
Bb, F.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
melani

Post by melani »

Firebird wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:21 pm Can't say that I have, nor can I say I ever even seen one outside of a TV program. Did you try it?
Bb, F.
Because I enjoy watching the show "Alaskan Triangle" - did u click on the link I gave ?? they are $182 in Australia & looked for in Australia- but everything online only. I live in Australia - I also tried installing an app on my mobile called - "Necrophonic" which is suppose to be a mobile app version-
complete rubbish because its just a android program & as soon as I turned it on - it started playing pre-recorded words so I know its rubbish.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Yes, I looked at the link. I would suppose anything like that is online only. Can't say that I know of a Ghosts r Us brick and mortar store!
An app certainly doesn't seem reliable, our own senses are probably more acute than a device. For me I generally can smell the presence of a spirit and it kinda makes my hair stand on end.
bb, F.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”