Barker's topic.

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.
barker

Re: Barker's topic.

Post by barker »

Why barker is an imperfect student (but a sound enough teacher):

You could say that there are no lessons. You could say that there is information which informs intent. You could say even that the information you receive has been bearing intent, and indeed that the intent in you is the one original intent, "I will."

Fact:
- sincere questions get real answers
- honest teachers are giving you hope
- all hopes and their dreams come true

barker
barker

Post by barker »

How to turn a God:

As I have mentioned elsewhere, an enemy gives you both RIGHT and WRONG. Most people insist that that is stupid. However, I argue that the point of a foolish fool is to be somebody and not to confuse the others, just themself! Ask the enemy questions like, "Are we human?" or, "Is it okay to be you?" and make every effort to produce some answers of your own to the question of "Who am I?"

Fun has a way of telling everything everywhere all at once to begin to do what is best! Do your best...
barker

Joke

Post by barker »

How many black magicians does it take to change a lightbulb?
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit - and justifiably so! The sun shines for aliens, too...
barker

"The" God

Post by barker »

I have surmised that God is only a word - an important word. The fellow who chats to you in your mind or in whatever bearded mode does not in fact always call you decent. Inconceivable! But necessary to kill evil.

Definition of God: That which knows and understands evil. This one can entail silence, truth, will, integrity (real way), trust and anger. People who pray to real god know all of the above and simple. This applies to gnostics and agnostics both, with the truth that the truth is with the gnosis and the ultimate finality that the anger is with the believer. Does that sound applicable? Then you are with me! .barker

Some (all) of the Gods in your pantheon know this definition already...
barker

Post by barker »

The choice to make/take responsibility and the law of threefold returns:

My old Wicca Priest and teacher never stops being right, so excuse me while I handle that energy in a right-ish sort of way online. Offline, though, I literally do not have wrongs. Being about right is doing approximately what it takes to be divine. When you attend to your place in evolution, you get your will done. Your will done is your name. barker is my name

So like I am hell of wondering, what do you do with an energy that is right-ish? Just be right? Cannot be done threefold. I feel that I must swing left and start over or at least complete the lap that I am on, in this race against the clock. The law of threefold returns for sincerity, ie prayer: Well, I think it takes gusto.

I have prayed for "the human rights," for something to do, and I have come across an "ultimate human right," which is solace and is not evil. Excuse me while I chase down the evil (worker) with gusto because I think she knows that I have already be'en... "a real one." LOVE: Take's a reason or a choice, a reason or a choice...
barker

Post by barker »

Win

Best to, having done everything proper, win the thing that is the only thing. After this stage, there can be no trying until next time, next paradigm, and it could be about freedom/vulnerability all over again. In the meantime, I think I will just relax my emotions and realise non-judgement. These "journeys" that we go on are somehow friendly enough...
barker

Post by barker »

... suffice to say there is a thing called reality: Nothing comes next.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

barker wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:14 am I think I will just relax my emotions and realise non-judgement.
I like that :)
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
barker

Post by barker »

Strip Blackjack

What is the difference between a "hero" and a "witch"?

- both are fond of mother nature if only her
- the hero takes it no further, but the witch might

smiley_dance
barker

Post by barker »

'Scuse

All unforgiving folks know: Forgiveness is human, and that means all unforgiving folks will not have been...
barker
barker

Post by barker »

I believe the gender is intersex if "born with" male and female physicality... well it's probably about the identity facts again, like the identity cards and the way to be known as a star... except I am physically here. The universe accepts self, tho, i suppose.
barker

Post by barker »

Divine Rebellion

Q: What is the difference between divine rebellion, and homosexuality?

A: Divine rebellion is the truth and actual certainty that the world needs its spirituality more than its harm, in other words that love has a cause. A divine rebel is somebody who stands up for something, specifically freedom. Of course that is very hard to entertain if you do not stand up for things the real way, yourself! Homosexuality is dead opposite. Homosexuality believes that it forgot the theory that sex is fun (has forgotten its freedom), meanwhile the divine rebel may be found to appear to forget that life is fun. That is the dead opposite! (I ought to remind you that life IS fun, but the exception to that is called homosexuality). barker
barker

Post by barker »

JOKE:

How many annoying things happen to annoying people?
For it is a game of pretense!

Consider the parable of the candle and the feather: Is there a point to doing nothing? Probably!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

That's an interesting thought...the divine rebellion, will freedombe lost?
Good to see you again barker
Bb, F
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
barker

Post by barker »

Firebird wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:24 pm That's an interesting thought...the divine rebellion, will freedom be lost?
Good to see you again barker
Bb, F
I think that freedom is lost only upon a crime. That's basically what the official's do. Sooner than lose freedom a whole bunch of people whenever might choose to be sick. That's what happened to me when I was first diagnosed with schizophrenia. My freedom doubled, in ease as well. But that would be because I wasn't a crime... :)

Return to “Member's Books of Shadows”