Dreams of my soulmate!

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
RuthBlack7

Dreams of my soulmate!

Post by RuthBlack7 »

smileykiss2 smileylove
I keep having dreams of this girl I've had the biggest crush and basically been heavily in love with for years. She kind of pushed me away but I feel a connection u like anything with her. It's almost as if her very atoms are heavenly to me. Anyway ill have a random dream about some party and we'll meet somehow and finally gave a few mins alone and we won't even touch really but just being close to her feels so calm and familiar.these are lividly real and beautiful dreams. She's like a safe haven amongst the chaos. Anyway j believe one day she might admit I could love her like no other. She's currently with someone which sucks cos I can clearly see zero passion there. Is she dreaming of me when I meet her in these random dreams
Or is it a premonition. I feel so happy when I meet her in dreamland, but it's s cold feeling when I realize I might not see her for a long while. Any tips on how to speed up a love that I believe is inevitably powerful. Me and her would make the ultimate duo..

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”