Herb Garden?

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
wiccan_butterfly

Herb Garden?

Post by wiccan_butterfly »

how should i start one?
what types are the basic to start with?
which are the easiest to take care of, espically during school, and winter and rough weathers?
Amber

Post by Amber »

you could try lemon balm it is easy and makes a great relaxing tea when used with rosemary or simply on its own if you whant the tas ton its own becase with rosmary it dont tast to nice but works it depends on your need. Rosmary is good a bit harder but very usful for beginers to herb gardens oh and thyme that smells nice andis a good adittion to a lot of herbalism work if you get lost ask an assistent in a garding senter or hoever you get them off. the best way to go is to look at the things you need them for and to expand on it as you get better at it. pm me for anythin you need.

Amber xx
wiccan_butterfly

Amber wrote:you could try lemon balm it is easy and makes a great relaxing tea when used with rosemary or simply on its own if you whant the tas ton its own becase with rosmary it dont tast to nice but works it depends on your need. Rosmary is good a bit harder but very usful for beginers to herb gardens oh and thyme that smells nice andis a good adittion to a lot of herbalism work if you get lost ask an assistent in a garding senter or hoever you get them off. the best way to go is to look at the things you need them for and to expand on it as you get better at it. pm me for anythin you need.

Amber xx
thanks, i have a list of herbs and there uses, that i copied out of a friends book, and i have them saved in a binder, that im using as a quick resource for whenever, but umm thanks i will keep this in mind, like you said, maybe i should just grow the ones that i need or want
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

wiccan_butterfly

thanks, i will and have read it very throughly.
when is the right time to start growing, and how do you know which ones your attracted too, and such.

oh and Spain, sounds wicked awesome!

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”