How to Forgive ... ?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
[moondance]

How to Forgive ... ?

Post by [moondance] »

Hey guys n girls ... there is someone who used to be my friend and someone I went out of my way to help - I let her stay with me even tho I have little money and tried to get her whatever she needed, help her get a job,place to stay etc ... but she was always ungrateful to my efforts - eg, instead of saying "thanks for buying me that sneakers I needed" it would be "these sneakers are really cheap - I am not used to cheap stuff like this" ... anyway I always give people the benefit of the doubt & try to be the better person ... then I heard her saying alot of lies to ppl that I was ill treating her, and was a bad person etc ... I ended our friendship .... I didnt want her in my life anymore nor wanted to see her ... but I have alot of pain & even anger still in my heart even tho its been nearly a year ... does anyone know of any spells I can use to get rid of these feelings? I do not want to harbour negativity within myself or hold grudges to anyone .... but I really do not know how to just "let go" ... this has all been dragged to the surface again as she has been speakin to my cousin recently and she wants me to forgive her and wnat to be friends again with me - but she hurt me so not sure if i am ready for that..but irrespective of that - anyone know of any spells I can prob use to let go of these negative feelings I cant seem to let go of ? I dont want negativity to linger within me for years to come ... thanks xx
brokenxdreams

Post by brokenxdreams »

I don't beleive there's any spells that will help you forgive her.

It's just something of the heart.
Tinu

Post by Tinu »

Forgiveness comes from the heart, and sometimes it takes time to be able to forgive. However, if you want to get rid of the negativity, there are spells for that.
WolfWitch

Post by WolfWitch »

There is no spell I know of for making you forgive someone. Getting rid of negative energies, yeah, there are a ton, but not for forgiveness. That, you have to do on your own.

Find yourself a nice place to relax and think. Think about this persona and all of the history that you share. Now think about the end of this relationship and then ask yourself why you are still holding on to this hatred and rage.

No relax and meditate, Ask God to help you work out your feelings and work through your anger and your hatred. Allow him to help show you a path through your rage.

I say God because, the Horned God is he who rules our lusts and passions. As negative as they are, Hatred and Rage are passions that are natural to our beings. We have to accept them and learn to marshal control over them as we do our other emotions and passions. The Stag Horned Lord can help you with this, if you ask of him.

If you need to vent further or want advice from any of us, throw it out there, we all want to help.

Blessed be, May Pan ease your worries with merriment and song.

WW.
The greatest advice I was ever given: It matters not what you believe. Only that you believe it wholeheartedly.
[moondance]

Post by [moondance] »

Thanks for your advice witch ... your meditation tip seems to make sense ... I just dont want to carry on harbouring negativity towards anyone ... negative thoughts or feelings are bad and I do not want to hold on to any such emotions ... but just not sure how to rid onesself from these sort of feelings ... it sucks up too much of your goodness and positive energies you know ....
WolfWitch

Post by WolfWitch »

You are most welcome. I wish you the best of results.

WW.
The greatest advice I was ever given: It matters not what you believe. Only that you believe it wholeheartedly.
[moondance]

Post by [moondance] »

I actually found a spell that help me a bit with this ... and also it can be used for other problems you may be experiencing with other people ... anyway if anyone was lookin for something similar email me
Aubrey Rose5

Post by Aubrey Rose5 »

yeah alot of time i have trouble forgiving people to so i just relax and take a long bubble bath ( funfun) to figure out my thoughts that way theres no chance of anyone coming to bother me i try to think of things they have done rihgt and say that even though they were mean i dont ever have to deal with them again and i just try to clense myself of there negitive energy
love is not made by magick it comes only from the heart
moonwitch*

Post by moonwitch* »

I don't get to post as often as I would like... but I do try to pop in to read when I can... but here is my thoughts.... I find that when I have a hard time letting go of that anger it is because I am angry at myself ... and like wolf said, find a quite place and think of this situation...

may be a spell to help center yourself would be helpful?

good luck .. and don't be afraid to put yourself out there to people just because of one bad person....
Moon Witch
killawa

Post by killawa »

I would take time to consider the thought of what she did to you and wonder if she will do it again, I was in the same (well sorta) situation, I looked deep inside of my self and found forgiveness for this person then they turned around and did the same thing to me again! That was it I was not letting her back in to my life for anything :twisted: . I don't hurt people and I don't want to be hurt either. I figure everyone deserves a second chance but, if they screw that up then it's all over but the Crying :cry: . Hoped I helped!!!
Merry Parts,
Killawa :wink:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”