HELLO ALL

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
tallfemal

HELLO ALL

Post by tallfemal »

JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS DOING FOR MABON.

I'M PROBABLY JUST GOING TO GO OUT TO A FILED (OUR OUTSIDE0) AND THANK THE GODS FOR A GOOD HARVEST AND THE COMING WINTER.

WHAT'S EVEYONE ELSE PLANNING?

BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL,

SARAH WRIGHT
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Re: HELLO ALL

Post by LaFiamma »

tallfemal wrote:JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS DOING FOR MABON.

I'M PROBABLY JUST GOING TO GO OUT TO A FILED (OUR OUTSIDE0) AND THANK THE GODS FOR A GOOD HARVEST AND THE COMING WINTER.

WHAT'S EVEYONE ELSE PLANNING?

BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL,

SARAH WRIGHT
Attending ritual with my grove that day.

(may I suggest not using all caps, it's regarded as shouting, and can also cause some issues if a blind person is using voice reader software to read the page, and not putting your full name on your posts...there are some creepy people out there on the interwebs)
Tinu

Post by Tinu »

LaFiamma has some good points. Don't use all caps, and don't write your full name out on the web.

I don't know what I'll be doing for Mabon, I haven't thought that far ahead unfortunately.
Ferymay78

Post by Ferymay78 »

My daughter is 3 so I will be having her help this year. Should be fun.

I am solitaire, save for my daughter. I will be rewriting my rite for it to include her. That will take a few hours of my time to prepare for it. It will most likely be changed and rewritten afterwards again. I have a friend that has asked if he can join in one day in the festivities so I might see if he wants to join us this year. There will be a lot of baking and crafts for the preparation. Nothing my daughter and I do is every small lol
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

I will have just moved, so i will be inthe middle of unpacking and things, so it wont be to big, but every saddat i have had so fare i end up cooking a big meal with anyways :) My fionce dosnt know why, he dosnt ask, he dosnt care, just as long as he gets food hes happy. lol.I cant get to it now, but my BOS has a list of recipies, and suggestions as well, i printed it off a while ago. I might still have the list of recipies on the pc if anyone is intrested?
Merry Part
~Addalaide

Return to “For Everyone”