Help me understand this spell business

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

I have loose rosemary, just burn it on charcole?
Merry Part
~Addalaide
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Post by LaFiamma »

Addalaide wrote:I have loose rosemary, just burn it on charcole?
just like you would any other herbal incense. (I've burned it without charcoal before also...but that was out in the open on the bare ground.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

I hate the smell of charcole...

Oh yeah but can you just use like your favorit inscent to purify a new place? My fionce told me to leave out the "nice smelling stuff" to burn in the new aprtment when we move in i was wondering if i can just use that insted.
Merry Part
~Addalaide
IceDragonX

Post by IceDragonX »

wow this turned into a completely different thread.
Freedom is a State of Mind...
Elem

Post by Elem »

wow this turned into a completely different thread.
Haha, you'll find this happens sometimes when the original point of the thread leads to discussion in other areas :). Terribly sorry.. If you do have anything else to ask / add then please mention it, though. This is still 'your' thread so feel free to go ahead and ask away :).

Elem
IceDragonX

Post by IceDragonX »

Well....actually I had a post about bad vibes and spirits that got lost some where in all of this. haha. I got to dig for it. :P

"You know, thinking about what you said about your apartment (was it an apartment?), kind of reminds me of my home. I don't live with my parents anymore, but everytime I come home, it feels very dark and uncomfortable. Actually, it always felt that way, I just didn't notice how much it felt like that until I left for college. I don't even sleep in my room anymore, I sleep on my couch when I visit. Could be just paranoia, what do you think? I've had a few bad experiences in that house with hearing things in the night, my door opening mysteriously and seeing some one in the reflection of my dad's military medal case when NO ONE WAS HOME! Its a new house and was built for us when we moved in. So nobody died there or anything. Yet I always get bad vibes. Could it just be my imagination?"

I know it has nothing to do with spells. heh. Yet it was related to the whole bad vibes talk.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Yeah sorry, it seams as if i always end up with a question and change the subject slightly.

I have bad vibes alot, ithink when your home alone it happens more because your more aware of whats going on around you because your not talking to someone as a distraction. All day i am here and i feel just akword all day but when my fionce gets home the feeling gose away because i am intrested in whats happend that day with him and then we talk and i forget about how i felt befor.

Also i get bad vibes when i talk to certin people, I always know if i can trust someone within the first 5 minets of me talking to them. My feelings havent ever been wrong either. My ex, when i meet him i whouldnt even hug him for the longest time, but my fionce the secent i saw him i huged him well about 5 secents i had to clear about 10 steps first.( yeah we meet online and latter he needed a place to leave and my parents said he could move in for a while )

I'm sure your imagination can highten the feeling, but i belive you feel vibes, and if there bad thay scare you, witch makes them worse.

ok thats my 2cents...i will have more to say when someone ealse post probly.
Merry Part
~Addalaide
IceDragonX

Post by IceDragonX »

Well, I know that the vibe between the house I live in now with roomates compared to my parents house is very different. Even with people in them or when people are away, night or day. My parents home always had a lot of negativity and tension in there. My parents fought a lot throughout my entire life and have only recently been divorced this past year. The house I live in now, I feel a lot calmer in and safer. Maybe I associate my house with bad memories? But I know the few things such as the door opening and such still creep me out til today.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Maby your just remebering what it felt like befor when you do in, or the bad energys are still lingering there.

When me and my fionce get into a fight that end up being bad, his way of makeing the feeling go away is he moves the furniture around so it isnt the way it was and it looks differnt to him, last fight we had, he completly redid the apartment to get reid of the bad vide to him, and i guess it works for him atlest, i think he blocks the feeling and if it looks differnt then it is differnt, but i am opend to the feelings so i have to clean it or something.
Merry Part
~Addalaide
IceDragonX

Post by IceDragonX »

That sounds almost like compulsive feng shui. lol. But whatever works for him. :) I knew a roomate that moved the furniture in her room every month or so. Everytime I walked into her room, I was like...wth?? I'm still amazed how she did it til today becuase, she had no help and a lot of her furniture was quite heavy.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Its a womans will! I do it all the time, and it takes me like 4 hours, but i move the intire apartment around tell i like it.

He rolled his eyes when i mentiond fung shui to him a fue weeks ago, yet when i told him that black stones are used for protection he told me to put the ones he found for me all over the new apartment....so he dosnt make sence to me, i got over that though.
Merry Part
~Addalaide
IceDragonX

Post by IceDragonX »

haha, sometimes people are weird like that. :P

Return to “For Everyone”