triple moon goddess avatar...

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
GenevieveDawn

triple moon goddess avatar...

Post by GenevieveDawn »

I saw someone on here a while back who had this as an avatar. When I went to edit my profile I couldn't find it there. When I saw this persons post months back I thought it make a cool tat, so that is why I am looking for it. The triple moon goddess is the pic with the full moon in the center and the other moons to the left and right. This avatar had rays of light coming from it as well I think. Can anyone help me find out who had this so I can get the pic??? Thank you so much.

Gen
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

That might have been my old avatar that you're thinking about. It's not on this computer. When I get home tonight I'll see if I still have it and send it to you if you'd like :) Then you'll know if it's the one you're thinking of.
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

That would be great!!!! I am so glad you read my post, I just think it would make for a nice looking tat, and I'm due for more. :D
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”