Beginner at Tarot Card Reading

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
KaidaPyralis

Beginner at Tarot Card Reading

Post by KaidaPyralis »

What is the best way of learning to read Tarot cards? At the moment I'm reading my own cards regularly, writing down which cards I pull and using a book for the main part of my interpretation, and sort of taking note of how the readings change from time to time. Is there anything else I can do to familiarise myself with the cards and become more accurate? I don't feel confident enough yet to read other people's cards.

Thanks,

Kaida
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Take a look at the thread 'use of Tarot card booklet?' here,in divination. There is lots of info. there.
Tigerlily*

Post by Tigerlily* »

The best way to read tarot cards let them talk to you,I know sounds wierd,butthe first impression you get from the card is normally what it means.The book is good to guide you,I agree,I still use my book when I dont feel the card is speaking to me right.There is no right wrong way or wrong way to read them,go on what you feel and think,this is the right way to go normally.

If you need any help holler,I am here to guide and teach if I can.

Light and love!
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

Yeah, I originally learned by book. I bought this set called 'A Tin of Tarot' it contained a deck of cards and a 'how to...' book. I've got a new set of cards now which have become very loyal to me and sometimes I still have to double check my book to make sure I've got it right. I don't beleave in so called 'experts', we're all still learning in my opinion. :wink:

Return to “Tarot Talk”