I promise I am not crazy.

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Ruthie443

I promise I am not crazy.

Post by Ruthie443 »

Last night I was in my room I started feeling weird like i was drained but then I wasnt. I kept feeling like I was really sleepy then i would get a boost of energy.I was on the computer talking to some friends couldnt stay awake. I was very itchy as well but like I would only be itchy in one spot at a time, I had been having weird feelings in my gut since 10 pm and it was coming up on 12.My bf calls me asking me if I was ok, I was a little confused and just said yea I'm just feeling tired and a bit weird he said he sensed something wrong with me, I let him go and .went to go to sleep. The itching got worse i just ignored it figured dry skin or something.
Then after 10 min of trying to sleep my pillow moves and not just like a simple move but like a tug.I opened my eyes the feeling in my gut worse than ever and im just stiff a breeze goes by my face and heres the thing it wasnt my window its not open and i have plastic over my window cause we have poorly sealed windows. well any ways im like ok it was nothing. and then i keep hearing my bag by my door being messed with. I was just trying to ignore it I know not the best thing to do but I've never been in this position before. I was freaking out just a bit, so im trying to ignore it. and my pillow moves again to the left side.I'm in like total panic mode now so I call my bf and yes I know what you guys are thinking why didnt she just leave the room. I have very very strict parents who are so enclosed minded they would just send me back to the room. I couldnt go sleep in the living room only other option to go and i couldnt go out side i have to be indoors any time after 10 30 and yes i am 18....
but any ways i call craig and like the thing would not leave me alone, craig could hear it on the phone making noise and it kept messing with my stuff.after it got quiet again i thought maybe it left but no it didnt i was off the phone and tryed to go back to sleep and yes i know how stupid it sounds for trying to go back to sleep, my pillow moves again im freaked out once again and then my stuff is moving on the left side of me and my pillow was being tugged to the left side. and i asked it to leave several times and it wouldnt and then mutiple things started to move on my left side and yes i did see them move with my own eyes. I have a big fish tank with a light on it so it wasnt dark in my room and the objects are moving and i calll craig tears are running down my face he tells me i have to get out now. I end up staying in the bath room for an hour and i could hear something pacing at the door i can hear my dad snoring down the hall and my mom was talking in her sleep a real low talk i have no clue what she was saying i was texting craig. After the sounds went away. I went back i figured if its going to get me then it will if its just toying with me i willl freak out as much as it wants. I go back to my room lay on my bed leave my door open. and i didnt hear any more sounds i fell asleep after 3 30 am and i woke up at 12 30 to find just about everything in my closet has been moved . My bf called me 3 times checking up on me but i was asleep i havnt had any more exsperiances with it today but i honestly dont want any more and i found out that there was 3 other pagans with similar things happen to them last night. I dont have like any supplies not allowed to have them in the house nor am i allowed to have candles. Could any one help me I really dont want to face this thing tonight if it decides to come back.
sunstoneleo

Post by sunstoneleo »

Try burning sage (if your parents will let you).

Here is a protection prayer I found:

Prayer of Protection to Gaia

A prayer of protection I write this hour
to keep me from harm's way.
For all ill-will be turned and
securely kept at bay.
Gaia herself, my protector be,
stands between me and all strife
and cups inside her faithful hands
the essence of my life.

Gaia, Great Gaia, calm my heart
and create in it anew.
Circle me with your motherness
as only you can do.

Before you there was nothing
then the earth began!
Keep me safe I ask you please
until I pray again.

Or there is also this: http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... spirit.htm It is from this website.

You can always ask the spirit to leave and that you don't want to be bothered by it any more.
I hope everything works out for you. I know I would be scared to if I was in this sort of situation.
Ruthie443

Post by Ruthie443 »

thanks alot
[WitchMomma]

Post by [WitchMomma] »

Oh you poor thing. I can't even imagine.

I have had experiance with spirits but nothing like what you explained. I can sense if there is something there that is restless and I absolutely will not sleep there. I can sense if there is a spirit that is at peace and I am nervous but fine.

It sounds like this is something really new? How long have you been at this house, and have you ever had anything happen before?? Have you or your parents purchased anything in the last week, like antiques or anything used?? Something that could be carrying a spirit? Strange?

I only read this today so how was last night?

Not being able to use candles or sage what else could you use? Try the protection prayer and maybe bless some water and sprinkle it around your room/bed. See if I can find anything else for you.

Good luck.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Tea. For something like this I recommend a protection tea, since it makes you unpalatable to a spirit.

Here's a couple of tea blends I'm fond of:

Old School Protection Tea

1 part vervain (protective, tastes good too)
1 pinch black pepper (protective, exorcism;more if you are making a big batch)
1 pinch of salt (cleansing; more if making a big batch)
2 parts catnip (protection, love, positive vibrations)
1 part licorice root (or Burdock if you are diabetic) (love, protection, assists with grounding for both)
2 parts agrimony (protection, healing)

Use a teaspoon and a half of this blend for protection purposes.
If you can't get the above herbs, here's another blend. It's listed
with ingredients per cup.

The Kitchen Witch's Blanket of Protection Brew

3 bay leaves (clarity, protection)
2 whole cloves, or 1/8 teaspoon powdered (protection, exorcism, and success)
1 pinch of anise seed or 1/8 teaspoon powdered (cleansing, positive vibes)
1 pinch of salt (cleansing)
1 pinch of pepper, or three whole pepper corns (protection, exorcism)

Both recipes are for about 16-20 oz of water.

For sweetener, for either of these, use three drops of stevia extract or a quarter teaspoon of white stevia powder
or a teaspoon of honey. This sweetener is usable for both blends.
Ruthie443

Post by Ruthie443 »

nothing new was purchased, and as for my parents i let out a few screams threw the night and they wernt even effected. There not that heavy of sleepers either. As for the spirit it still bugs me but its not harming me and I have asked it what it wants and it wont tell me in any way. It seems to like to move my stuff around. I was told maybe its looking for something. I have been living in this house for 5 yrs now.Its not as bad as it was the first night.When i went to sleep the night it came I had a dreamless sleep and i slept for 10 hrs which isnt like me and the only reason why i wole up was b/c my mother woke me up.It keeps to the left side of the room and I know when it comes b/c i get itchy not sure why and im hoping my friend isnt right he suggest that its biting me I would like to live a lie on that theory.

Thanks for the tea protection, I think my earth mother can make me some.
ATraveller
Banned Member

Post by ATraveller »

Beware of liquorice root, I'm really fond of it, but it can be toxic to those who are sensitive.

Early/mild symptoms are oedema, but it will also increase bloodpressure and can trigger migraines. Other symptoms (if you heavily overdose) include shortness of breath and unability to urinate/blood in urine. You usually only have to worry about this though if you have a habit of chewing on the root or eating (a lot of) liquorice candy. From personal experience I can say that 21 grams liquorice candy over three days is too much ...

Keep in mind that anything that can heal can also harm.

A
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

ATraveller wrote:You usually only have to worry about this though if you have a habit of chewing on the root or eating (a lot of) liquorice candy. From personal experience I can say that 21 grams liquorice candy over three days is too much ...

Keep in mind that anything that can heal can also harm.

A
As far as I know, liquorice candy is made using either synthesised esters
or anise, and tastes nothing like liquorice root (which is extraordinarily
sweet, but tastes nothing like anise).

Does anyone still make confections with liquorice root?

cheers,

T. Guy
ATraveller
Banned Member

Post by ATraveller »

This is the type of candy that I'm referring to:

"Liquorice is popular in Italy (particularly in the South) and Spain in its natural form. The root of the plant is simply dug up, washed and chewed as mouth-freshener. Throughout Italy unsweetened liquorice is consumed in the form of small black pieces made only from 100% pure liquorice extract; the taste is bitter and intense. [5]"

You can buy it in certain health/speciality shops, and it tastes great. When I was a kid, this used to be known as the Pharmacist liquorice - but you are right. It's got nothing to do with the chewie black thingies you can buy in many places.
Ruthie443

Post by Ruthie443 »

Up date on my "new room mate".Last night he stayed to his side of the room for most of the night then he started messing with me didnt hurt me though , and I found out the reason why I get itchy when he comes is because im not used to being surrounded by the energy flow.Im not sure why he is here still but I think hes getting a kick out of me but for some reason with him here I get the best sleep energy ever like I can go to sleep at 4 am and wake up at 6 and feel like ive been sleeping for 12 hrs.Its very odd, my earth mother wants to get this girl summer involved but I dont care for summer she works with black magic and she is greedy for power and thats what summer wants to take from it his energy.I will use her as a last resort.
[WitchMomma]

Post by [WitchMomma] »

Ruthie443 wrote:Up date on my "new room mate".Last night he stayed to his side of the room for most of the night then he started messing with me didnt hurt me though , and I found out the reason why I get itchy when he comes is because im not used to being surrounded by the energy flow.Im not sure why he is here still but I think hes getting a kick out of me but for some reason with him here I get the best sleep energy ever like I can go to sleep at 4 am and wake up at 6 and feel like ive been sleeping for 12 hrs.Its very odd, my earth mother wants to get this girl summer involved but I dont care for summer she works with black magic and she is greedy for power and thats what summer wants to take from it his energy.I will use her as a last resort.

Well that was funny your friend suggesting maybe the spirit is biting you, and that was why you were itchy, lol. Glad you figured out that, that wasn't the case!

If you don't feel comfortable with this "Summer" person then I would stay away from that. It likely won't make the situation any better. It seems that you are already figuring things out on your own and with a little more time you will know exactly what to do.

Since your not being harmed and still getting rest, then take your time and figure it out. Do you think it could be a particular person you know that has passed on? Maybe coming to you for some reason now - to support you or tell you something?
Ruthie443

Post by Ruthie443 »

Since your not being harmed and still getting rest, then take your time and figure it out. Do you think it could be a particular person you know that has passed on? Maybe coming to you for some reason now - to support you or tell you something?
well its hard to say i had 4 friends kill them selves with in november and december.
[WitchMomma]

Post by [WitchMomma] »

Ruthie, I am so sorry to hear that. How are you doing regarding that, if you don't mind me asking? I can't imagine how much you have gone through.

So I suppose it could be possible it is one of your friends trying to contact you then. Maybe you look closely at some of the things happening and see something that may connect to one of them. Maybe place picture of all of them out in separate frames or something and see if one in particular gets any attention from the spirit?

Let me know how things are going. I am thinking of you.
wiccachicken
Banned Member

Post by wiccachicken »

Yeah it sounds like this thing isn't doing anything to try to harm. Maybe it's just trying to get a laugh out of your reaction. I can't blame your reaction...I would be freaked out!! Maybe if you do feel threatened at any point you can cast a protection spell? Just to be safe.

Take care....keep us updated...I think this is hugely interesting!!!
Ruthie443

Post by Ruthie443 »

I do have protection spells and walls as well as well as the lovely pray given to me above.But if its as powerful as people keeping seeing it then they may not do me any good.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”