Not a goddess exactly...a giantess

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Wolf*

Not a goddess exactly...a giantess

Post by Wolf* »

Didn't know where this belonged so I stuck it here. Anyway, I've been looking for some help that I need dealing with shapeshifting and such, and no I don't mean physically. Odin hasn't exactly helped me out much on this, but the giantess Angrboda seems to keep popping up on my search for guidance. I have no experience in working with the Rokkr, and don't even know if I'd be making a pure dumbass move by attempting to. So if anyone has any advice or tips for attempting to seek help from Angrboda, that would be wonderful.

Also, no links to cauldronfarm please, I think I've read everything on that site at least thrice.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

I'm up on you there Wolf,I've read it loads more.lol.I'm not on the net much right now as my pc is getting fixed,I'm using my son's at the mo.I'll see what I can find out and get back to you.Here's the rub.Taking wolf form would mean you could travel so much faster,in the astral and the nine worlds,hmmm...need think time.Herbs and ritual,yes,and more, but what to do,exactly?More later.I'll ponder.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

The only person I'd trust with info would be (besides Eretik, natch) Raven Kaldera. People always seem to make giants to be things other than what they are. It's called the [url=http://www.amazon.com/Jotunbok-Working- ... 223&sr=1-3]Jotunbok.

It would be good, perhaps. Though admittedly there are a fair number of recons who despise him. He does however, get modern practice from the point of view of a modern practitioner down pretty well... even if he's not strictly by-the-book, he's very well read.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Ah, thank you both very much. And I've been looking into getting that book, but as with everything else, it requires money and the ability to obtain it. And jcrowfoot, you should know that "conventional" doesn't mean a damn thing to me :P lol
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”