victim of dark magic - need protection

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
frizbomb

victim of dark magic - need protection

Post by frizbomb »

Hello,

I am turning to you for some help as I don't know what to do. :(

I have had a falling out with a person who I have since found out uses witchcraft, tarot and voodoo (male person) and since this incident, I have been suffering weird unhappy happenings...I can't put my finger on it, but my sixth sense tells me that something dark is at work, I don't know why. Things that have been happening are:

injuries and pain to myself (on the left side only, knee arm etc?)
extremely bad dreams and anxiety
my friends (who have also had the same falling out) have been experiencing the same.

If anyone can point me in the right direction to help me deflect this, please let me know.

thanks for any help
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Get yourself some kosher or sea salt, black pepper, and powdered garlic.

take a 1/2 cup of salt, 1/8 cup salt and 3 tbs of powdered garlic and mix them together. Pour a thin stream of it all around the foundation of your building or house. After this you may also wish to make a witch's bottle. Get a jar. Smallish mason jar works best. Put a bunch of old nails, staples, broken glass, thorns from cacti, hawthorn or locust trees or rose branches. Anything sharp and nasty. Even old chainsaw chain works well. Then fill the rest of it up... with urine. You can also herbs like nettle, nightshade, and bittersweet and hemlock too, just handle them carefully, since they are all poisonous.

I find that if you don't have or want to use urine, you can use vinegar and that works too.

Once you get it full, put the lid on and seal it with black or red wax.

Then bury it on the corner of your property, or in a park, which ever is easier.
frizbomb

Post by frizbomb »

Thank you, I will try both methods to help me deflect.

Is there any particular corner of the garden I have to bury the jar in? my back garden faces north?
wiccachicken
Banned Member

Post by wiccachicken »

okay so if you think someone is cursing you in my book its just a frame of mind. It's best not to believe in curses honestly. No-one can hurt you....its all psychology. There could any number of things causing those things. Firstly, get the pain checked out by a doctor. Bad dreams could be caused by all sorts of other things happening in your life.
And there is nothing more powerful than the power of suggestion....seriously, if one person feels something then subconciously the other person will think they feel it too.

Go to this video - it will help you immensely to understand the power of suggestion: http://youtube.com/watch?v=lW2yKlNFFuU

If it really is more than this carry a talisman and protect yourself and your house with a spell.

Take care
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

for the bad dreams, well i'd say get a dream catcher.
i've used mine for years and rarley get night mares. the rest, well i'd agree with what everyone else said for the most part.
hope all goes well.
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Nope doesn't matter what corner you use.... it matters more that the jar is not disturbed. South and North have nice attributions, but it's not really required.

You have to make a new one if the jar gets found, disturbed or broken.
(Like a jar of medicine, if the seal is broken, get another one!)

Also, if such like happens, you want to bury it in a different place.

As for paranoia, it is always good to keep in mind that one's own will and courage are directly responsible for how well you defend yourself on the astral plane. If you feel you need help, there's no shame in asking for it.
frizbomb

Post by frizbomb »

Thank you all once again, so much advice and another person outside this forum told me about the power of suggestion and being stronger myself too :) .

Have buried the jar in the south corner of my front garden as thats where it won't get disturbed (in a flower bed).

Perhaps it all was a state of mind...thanks again.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Magick IS a state of mind. ;)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”