This JUST struck me..

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
SugarCharmz
Location: Dancing with the sugarplums in the chocolate river.

This JUST struck me..

Post by SugarCharmz »

Ok, so i was trying one of the Aura-Seeing techniques that i found online. I was looking at my hand, since i have no subject, and behind my hand was my door (the only white thing in my room). First, i focused on my hand, and then i focused on the door, past my hand, just like everybody had said to. After a few seconds of focusing, there were little green mound on top of my fingers, like they had grown. I moved my fingers down a bit, and the little mound became a ribbon, as if my fingers had turned into crayons. After a little bit (like.. a few seconds) my eyes got tired and I lost it.
Is that an Aura, or is that my eyes being weird? I used to do that a whole bunch when I was real little, but I didn't know what it was. I'd tell my parents about it, but they'd think i was wack, so i just thought that it was something wrong with my eyes. They'd always been kinda funky.
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
"There is no greatness where there is not simplicity, goodness, and truth." ~Leo Tolstoy
~*~*~*~*~
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

I think you could have been seeing some of your personal energy. I have the same prob though. My eyes are funky, so whenever I think I see something, I question my visual integrity. lol
AkanaAnash

Post by AkanaAnash »

(been trailin' since I was little...didn't need no drugz...and now that I know whats up with that...I'll go watch the slugs)

;)
"The Prince Of Darkness is a gentleman"
W. Shakespeare
SugarCharmz

Post by SugarCharmz »

"I have the same prob though. My eyes are funky, so whenever I think I see something, I question my visual integrity."

Lol, I have one far-sighted and one near-sighted eye so since i was little, I'd always read with one eye and look far away with the other. For everything between 7 inches and 40 feet from my face, my eyes'd always adjust in weird ways. Like one would have wondered off while the other is fixed on a subject. .... Like a Chameleon!! :D

But yeah, I could see colorful dots in the dark, and ribbons of color following people around for a long time, and i didn't know what it was, lol.
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
"There is no greatness where there is not simplicity, goodness, and truth." ~Leo Tolstoy
~*~*~*~*~
QueenOfTheDamned

Post by QueenOfTheDamned »

ah, i have hallucinations all the time when i am trying to see auras
SugarCharmz

Post by SugarCharmz »

Well, i wouldn't really call what I'm seeing hallucinations though..... hmm...
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~
[Obsidian]

Post by [Obsidian] »

I was trying it at the airport not so long ago. The guy I was staring at was standing in front of a huge window with a cloudy sky. I'm not sure what I'm seeing but the outline I get follows the bosy closely but also follows inanimate objects, like stuff made of plastic, so I doubt that's an aura.

Harry
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

That light smoky blue / gray layer around any object is the ethric body.
It is an indication of you personal energy and state of health.

With practice, if a sick body, you can see darker pathes in the area that is ailing. For intance, cancer will generally show as a black cload in the area that is affected.

In the aura proper, each of the charkras can be examined by the intensity of the associated color.
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
SugarCharmz

Post by SugarCharmz »

I've been practicing my aura-seeing since I first posted this. I tried it on my cat. First I saw the white layer around her, and then as i let my eyes relax, it began to turn light green, and then it turned into a large flame around her!! I ended up trying to look at the color and lost it, but it was really cool!! :D I've been doing it on my hand too. Every time I try it on myself, i always see the same freakin color, lol. :)
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”