The dairy of a crazy dog lover ^_^ lunaamor

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
LUNAAMOR

The dairy of a crazy dog lover ^_^ lunaamor

Post by LUNAAMOR »

ok im going to start talking about my passion and that is animals . i will try not to bore you soo much .
ok just yesterday my mums friend said if we wanted a dog and my mum said NO!!(which i thought it was going to be her reaction since i have 2 chihuahuas, 1 cat, 1 golden retriever) but then her friend said if we could keep him for the meanwhile and then we could try to find a home for him . my mums friend found the lil pup in an abandoned duplex.most probably he was left there to die which really gets me mad . but thankfully he was still alive when they found him .(which i think he was very lucky to still be alive since the hot days in texas are horrible . then imagine being inside a house wiht all windows and doors closed. so she had him for a few days in her house until the owner of the house(she rents) said that she could not have any dogs . well luckly my mum made an exeption on the lil pup i guess he is about 1 something months he is very little. and really skinny. so im going to keep him until he gets better then i will try to find a home for him .hopefully i will find someone since i dont want to take him to the shelter because if he does not get adopeted after some time he will be put to sleep .
"Light up the Darkness" Bob Marley
Heka
Banned Member
Location: On top of some magic rock in the middle of the desert yelling at the sky in joy...

Post by Heka »

the dairy huh?? haha
Blessed Be and Merry Part

Heka

~~~~~~~

Water, my blood...
Earth, my body...
Air, my breath...
Fire, my spirit...
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

i wanted to see who were awake ^_^ and who will notice ^_^ and you are my first one :D
"Light up the Darkness" Bob Marley

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”