Wiccachicken'blog...life, love and depression!

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.

Have you ever had depression??

Yes
93%
No
4%
Not sure
4%

Total votes: 27

watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

No, didn't know them but I have some of their posts

If you change your mind you can get me at scorpion.business@shaw.ca
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

watershield wrote:Heck sometimes I even disagree with myself!
Which is exactly why I call you my friend.

Wicca Chicken I'm sad you're leaving - I'm sad that a LOT of good people have left.

Half the time I really wonder why I bother with forums so much. At the end of the day I frequent forums for enjoyment - when that stops being enjoyable I will stop - makes sense huh!?

Our paths will cross again so it's not a goodbye - I'll catch yer later.

((HUGS))
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

Have no fear... I don't think she's leaving, given that she's still posting a day later. :)

And I'm glad for that. I think she's interesting to have around. She's been one of the few reasons I've posted here as much as I have in the past few days, and that's been a good thing for me at least.
wiccachicken
Banned Member

Post by wiccachicken »

Im trying to close this argument/discussion and you keep re-opening it again I have asked for my account to deleted and until that happens I will stand my ground on it. If it can't be deleted, then it can be de-activated. So until then, until you accept the fact that I was merely stating my views, which are from a Wiccan point of view, I will keep posting until I am unable to.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Worry not. Your account has been deactivated.
Szette

Post by Szette »

What did Wiccachick really do besides stand up for herself and Her believes? You know you say your tired of the drama, but who changed wiccachicks name on her posts to WICCACHICKEN? I know that your going to deactivate my account for bringing this to light, but I am the kind of person to call it like I see it. And I see it as you may be acting alittle like the kind of person who gets their accounts deactivated around here! I know you will delete this post as well, and I can only hope that some people get to see it before that happens!
Blessed Be,
Szette
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

As opposed as I am to text being changed at this or other sites, I did want to point out that Wiccachicken was her name...I don't believe that it was ever "Wiccachick", and she's still going by Wiccachicken at another message board. So although much has been changed in the writings at this site and other sites, Wiccachicken's name isn't part of that mess. :)
Heka
Banned Member
Location: On top of some magic rock in the middle of the desert yelling at the sky in joy...

Post by Heka »

Ive seen it szette. and it always was wiccachicken.

but im with you all the way
Blessed Be and Merry Part

Heka

~~~~~~~

Water, my blood...
Earth, my body...
Air, my breath...
Fire, my spirit...

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”