My blog...

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
SeekerGray

My blog...

Post by SeekerGray »

I might have not been an integral part of this forum community, but I have enjoyed my experience on this forum. As much as this forum is amazing though, I feel like my path is twisting and turning into places that I didn't expect it to go. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I might not be posting as much anymore. It's not because of any past arguments I've had on the forums (which seems to be the reason why 90% of the people who leave leave in the first place). I have just... moved to a higher place?

It's been so crazy this past month. It's not like before, when I would just talk about magic and wish that maybe someday, I will experience a little taste that I can remember forever. Now, I live the magic, and I don't even do any spells. Talking to spiritual beings, telepathic experiences, and crazy floating objects is only the tip of the iceberg. I actually found myself. I now know that If I don't go into the profession my parents want me to go into, it's not the end of the world. I have real spiritual friends now. I'm not afraid of different religions, and I actually enjoy talking about them. Hell, I even appreciate Christianity (ironic statement, no?).

I appreciate all that everyone has done for me. I've had interesting conversations about demons, astral projection, candle magic, crystal magic, ect., all because of this forum. Although there are so many members that have given me so much (you know who you are, and I thank you very much), I must say that there are two that I really want to thank from the bottom of my heart.

Heka, I'd like to thank you so much for all of the conversations we had. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been so daring to try that magical invisibility thing. (By the way, it worked! :o). You also make me laugh a lot, so I guess that is an accomplishment in itself, ha ha.

LUNAAMOR, you are amazing. Even when I felt like crap, you always put a smile on my face. Even when you were going through that horrible situation, you still were there for me. You truly have a wonderful heart. If I knew you in real life, we would have probably been best of friends (well, I kind of see you as that already, but you know what I mean :D).

(well, I said two, but I really want to thank for making the forums, and to Hedge for the E book. It was fantastic ;D)

To everyone, I must say that when I am on msn, please talk to me. My msn is seekergray@hotmail.com. To all of you, please keep in touch.

Like I said before, this isn't a goodbye forever. This is a so long for a little while. I'm not permanently leaving the forums, I just... need to 'live' it instead of 'discussing' it for a while.

With love,
SeekerGray
-Seeker Gray-

"Intolerance is evidence of impotence."
Aleister Crowley
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

aww sweetheart you made me blush :oops: :oops: . you know that you are one of my best friends and i had been trying to reach you on msn but i never seem to find you . well i know we wil get a chance to catch up on everything . take care and i hope to see you soon in eutm ^_^
"Light up the Darkness" Bob Marley
Heka
Banned Member
Location: On top of some magic rock in the middle of the desert yelling at the sky in joy...

Post by Heka »

oh wow seeker. you make me feel special. thanks for reminding me about the invisibility thing. i really gotta get to work. hope to see you on msn some time.

xoxoxox
Blessed Be and Merry Part

Heka

~~~~~~~

Water, my blood...
Earth, my body...
Air, my breath...
Fire, my spirit...
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Well seeker - you are a rare breed.
You will follow your heart and your intuition and you will always be alright.
I wish you so much love and light on your journey - you are a true joy.

Love and Peace
:D
SeekerGray

Post by SeekerGray »

Wow! What nice replies! Thanks; I wasn't expecting such a lovely surprise.

Anyway, some things have changed since I've been on here last. I had some spiritual cleansing done, I've been researching a lot about stones, and I grew an inch if that matters any. Other than that, I'm still the same.

Everyone and everything else around me is changing drastically though...

and the biggest change of all is all of my friends have girlfriends or boyfriends.

Don't get the wrong idea - I don't want that kind of love for myself. Ever.

It's not a love jealousy thing. It's just that everything between me and my friends changes. I know that is what should happen- they have something greater in their lives than friendship now. It just hurts so bad when I know I'll always be second fiddle.

I shouldn't be such a baby about things changing because that is what life is - change, but it's just hard to accept right now...

Where is illegal euphoria when you need it most?
-Seeker Gray-

Aleister Crowley
SeekerGray

Post by SeekerGray »

What the hell? Why did everyone go to other forums?

Am I supposed to go to? I'm so confused...
-Seeker Gray-

Aleister Crowley

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”