2 rekindle love what r ur thoughts on doing this kind of spe

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
stormer89

2 rekindle love what r ur thoughts on doing this kind of spe

Post by stormer89 »

what are your thoughts on the "to rekindle love" spell on the list of spells on the main page of everythingunderthemoon? i've been with my boyfriend for a couple months and he's just so swamped with his last year in college that he hasn't been paying me hardly any attention. do you view a spell like this to be bad? i dont think it would be because we're already together i just want some more romance in the relationship. what are your thoughts? please respond quickly im thinking about casting it tonight.
[on a side note i was thinking about breaking up with him because we're both really busy but then i decided to just tell him how i've been feeling and give him a chance and see if he starts to make an effort. i know he's swamped with school work but i feel like i've been put on the back-burner of his life. ]
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Witch13
Banned Member

mmm

Post by Witch13 »

mmmm to tell the truth this spell just doesnt seem right, thats me talking ofcourse. maybe u could use some other spell. thats my opinion ok?

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”