might i be an empath?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
LycanBlade

might i be an empath?

Post by LycanBlade »

I tend to be able to tell how people are feeling really easily even if they try to hide it....and I have always been able to sort of....manipulate people emotions....like if someone is sad or angry just being near or talking to me tends to calm them down.....Ive pulled people away from the brink of self mutilation and possible suicide b4....just by talking to them for a few seconds....so am i an empath or do i just have calming aura...or what
LycanBlade

Post by LycanBlade »

ok i wanted to clarify something.....i think i made it sound more powerful then what it is....when I say i calmed them down from the brink of suicide i mean they only calmed down enough to be more or less resonable....i didnt calm them down enough to be all happy and good with it all.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Gotcha...
I think you definitely have a natural tendency to heal... I can't really tell you where it comes from, but perhaps try to spend some time developing that ability within you and you will surely learn more about it that way, I think. :28:

Can't hurt to try, right? :wink:

(Do read about grounding and shielding on Travis Sanders' forum pages first though--very necessary steps for anyone who's working with healing.)

~BB~

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”