Telepathy?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.

results with telepathy

Tried but unsuccessful
57%
Tried with positive results
43%

Total votes: 7

JackRabbitSlims

Telepathy?

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

I know this may sound silly but ever since starting to study and practice witchcraft I've been drawn to telepathic trials.

I want to know if its silly to try to do things like making objects move with the mind, or if anyone has had any real results with trying to make things move.

Any help, comments, or ideas?
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hi Gemini,

This is definitely a very interesting subject! I remember during the mid-80's, telekinesis was a very hot topic. It's still talked about now but not as much as it had been and I'm not aware if there's any actual science on the subject.

Potentially, particles could be changed in structure and moved, though I question whether the human mind has the capability to do such a thing. Have you had any luck researching the scientific plausibility of telekinesis? There's really so much unused space in the human mind, it really wouldn't surprise me if someone had actually found a way to bend matter with their mind.

Neat stuff-thanks for the great post! :wink:

Bright Blessings,
Moonstone
JackRabbitSlims

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

Thanks for the input :)

I've been looking up information but I havent found anything too helpful. Aye, i'll just keep looking i guess!

I think the hardest part is telling the difference between the Real information and the fake.

Like some people post spells (not here but on another site) that say that all you need is focus and to be persistant. I really want to see results with it, but then the scientific part of me says that it would be almost impossible to move objects of matter using close to nothing but will power. But as a witch I strongly believe in will power of the mind.

Am i just contradicting myself? hahah

Oh and here's the website if your interested!

www.spellsofmagic.com/books/1883/59/7/page.html
Tomdiepstrap

Post by Tomdiepstrap »

*Telepathy is communicating over long distances with your mind*
*Telekinesis is altering the position of objects through the use of the mind*

As for the question(s), I have communicated with another person using telepathy, although the messages were faint and slightly hard to understand, but I don't think I have ever used telekinesis. (Unless, that is, you count unlocking a lock nobody could open(obviously, it's locked. That's the point) by just tapping the outside of the lock.)

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”