Sorry to ask. Can somebody please name this skill.

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Gordon

Sorry to ask. Can somebody please name this skill.

Post by Gordon »

I haven't heard anybody else talking/explaining about this skill. I have used it..Afew times. The psychic-soul skill is: (Being able to send a message to youself in your own past.)
Gordon

Post by Gordon »

Since I do have problems I can not seem to mediate. Anyway. The best way for me to explain how I was able to use the skill. How I see memory is like a roll of film. And each time you do have a event in life, a situation your memory gets printed on the next part of the film... (I really do hope the other members understands that part - Best way for me to explain it)...When meditating try to see/view a event that happened in your past. A memory of the film, when you have picked a event. (focus your thoughts at youself in the selected memory) and focus and push a message to your mind at your self in the past. *You might have to try it afew times to get it to work. And/Or try to "adjust the details" to fit in with your own way of working with psychic-soul powers.* If the skill has worked, then you would of remembered the event happening in your own past. I really do hope that the other psychics can understand of all of the details. Thank You for reading.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”