Psychic-Soul Powers.

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Gordon

Psychic-Soul Powers.

Post by Gordon »

I have heard people talking about "psychic-soul powers", but I have NOT heard anybody talking about "rare" and/or "not so common" psychic powers. I was wondering why.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Could you be more specific? I'm not even sure what you're meaning by "psychic-soul" abilities...
Gordon

Post by Gordon »

Ha. I kind of fell asleep outside on the front chair that sits near the front door. (I stayed up all night last night.) What I mean by "psychic-soul"powers, is that I have heard that the word "psychic" means "soul".
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Um, that's still pretty vague, actually. Anything "psychic" is more something on a mentally/spiritually-intuitive level, whereas the "soul", as I understand it, is more the person's internal being, as a whole. Their 'essence of life'. ...Perhaps you mean/have heard psychics have contact with souls? That may be more plausible- I've never heard the term 'psychic' be used as a synonym for 'soul,' but I have heard of a lot of psychics who do spirit-work, which in a sense is "working with souls."

Hope that helps! :28:

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”