Goodnight kiss

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
willow_witch

Goodnight kiss

Post by willow_witch »

Im not sure if i should put this hear or in the section for charka (not sure where that is though) ANYWAY........ everynight before i go to sleep my boyfriend kisses me on the forehead, but and if he kisses jus the right spot it feels like a 'charge' go through me and i feel peaceful and go to sleep easily... if he doesnt then i cant sleep or i sleep fitfully. Is that charka helping me sleep? or is it just coz i feel loved my him that it helps me sleep?
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

My guess would be both. Things of the heart, like Love, do not recognize boundaries. :wink: ::coolglasses::
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Aww, Willow witch, what a sweet guy you have there. :28: And what an awesome bond you must have between you two.
I agree with One Walker, it probably does have some to do with both factors, and the connection you two have can do nothing but help as well.

I noticed that there's not really a section here that deals with the chakra, necessarily, it's kind of posted all over- so here is as good a spot as any for your query. (All the other areas I found it mentioned were in an applicable section to the specific question- like the thread on 'chakra meditation' is in the meditation section...)

There are two chakras in the head, the crown chakra (more or less at the top of the head/hair line) and the brow/third eye chakra which is between the brows/at the third eye. Either one (or both) could be involved with your reactions to your restful sleep-kiss. Here's what I found on both of these chakral areas:

Crown Chakra: (top of head)
Color- Violet
Psychological functions- Knowingness, Wisdom, Inspiration, Charisma, Awareness, Higher Self, Meditation, Self Sacrificing, Visionary.
Emotions- Bliss, Spirituality

Brow/Third eye Chakra: (forehead/brow region)
Color- Indigo
Psychological functions- Intuition, Invention, Psychic Abilities, Self Realization, Perception, Release, Understanding, Memory, Fearlessness.
Emotions- Imagination, Intuition

...Hope some of that helps! Though, some things are just meant to be enjoyed rather than investigated-- if you aren't finding a specific answer, there's no need to... just relish it, I think. :wink: :28:

~BB~

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”