Empathic Projection Troubles

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Hi FredDinage and welcome to the board!

It sounds like your empathic ability is becoming more prominent over time and had reached the point where you really need to take long-term steps to get it under control, both for your sake and others. Others on this board are better equipped to explain those steps than I and I have no doubt they will soon chime in. In the meantime I think I can offer some help for the 'now.'

Get yourself a translucent type stone-preferably light or white colored. An Opal would be ideal but they are not always easy to find or inexpensive. A Smoky Quartz stone would do just fine. Hold it in your dominant hand (If you're right-handed, that is your dominant, or Projective, hand) and visualize all excessive emotions originating with you or those people around you being caught in the inner swirls of the stone and held there. Do this for 10-15 minutes. Visualize your emotion flowing down your arm, out your hand, and into the stone where it swirls around. Imagine emotional waves in the air coming from others and being sucked into and swirled around inside the stone. Then carry the stone with you. If you feel the need in a situation where emotions are running high or seem overwhelming, just palm the stone in you Projective hand and left those emotions flow into it.

I've done this myself and it worked. Hoped this helped some! Let us know how it goes and Blessings to you!

One Walker.
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”