Magick with Angels

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
_Hecate_

Post by _Hecate_ »

This is my favorite spell for Invoking Angels

Burn a white candle on the next full moon before you retire for the night. As you light it say:

"Little Angels, lost and found
Help me while I look around
bring to me this very night
the thing I seek within my sight"

Then go to bed with a white feather inside your pillow case. Pay close attention to the dream you have that night, it will give you a clue to what you seek. If you do not dream then be very aware of your surroundings the next few days. Something will jog your memory to help you find what you seek.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Thanks for the spell Hecate. :D

moonlit

Post by moonlit »

Wow , that is a great spell.... I just might have to use that.
**Nothing is set in stone**
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

I do occasionally, sometimes i find they can be a bit serious! lol. I tend to work more with gods and goddesses, mainly birgit atm :) But they are kind and comforting, and strong when you need them to be :)
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

i use Angle Oracle cards, and i find them very empowering....... but i must remember to do more maickal workings with them, i think it would work out great
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”