Animal Conversation Course

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
celticwave

Animal Conversation Course

Post by celticwave »

Hey :)

Just a little something i thought i'd talk about lol. My mum used to have an 'animal communicator' come to our hosue regularly and talk to our animals (2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 birds). And it was really amazing, how they would react to her! At first my cat didn't like her, and hid, but then she decided to come out and talk and it was so funny, because the things she picked up were so like the animals characters! Thsi lady then did an animal communicating course, and i went along with my mum and stepdad, it was sooooo cool, you could seriiously hear it! Try it out, all you have to do is jsut focus on the animal and talk to it either in your mind or out loud, and you'll jsut hear a voice replying!

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

i didnt kno u did animal communication, thats so kewl hunz!!!!! hope ur enoyin talking to ur pets :P :D

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I have heard of the animal communication business before- my parents actually had one come to the house after the passing of one of our three dogs- seems they found that the dog who had passed was still there with them, she wouldn't leave till the other dogs were ready to grieve. I believe in it, but I do doubt the people who do it professionally- but animals are really strong spirits, anyone can tap into them (and "hear" them,) if they put their mind to it.

Return to “Animals and Pets”