Can anyone help me tap into a "gift" that I have?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Ben

Post by Ben »

Rifts980 wrote:I only got one guy. My theory is he scares off all the other bad spirits, which is a plus. But then he comes around and tells me to kill myself and just ruins the mood

(don't worry all is well)
Whate ARE you talking about?
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

... http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... 3617#83617 ...

... I kill myself in my sleep, how I do this, I don't know...

anyways he came back...
Ben

Post by Ben »

That must be horrible. Have you tried an exorcist? It might make the evil spirit go away...
SakuraRose

Post by SakuraRose »

Ben wrote:I understand how you feel. When you begin to accept the magic that is around you, you begin to see what really happens and the things you were unaware of. Spirits, demons, ghosts can only exist by taking other's energy. I don't know wether when you develop your abilities, this "power" as you say becomes stronger... But one thing is for sure, if they're attracted to you, it's not because they find you interesting. They are DANGEROUS, believe me! They are after you for only one reason. Have you ever been in a place and for no apparent reason you get a headache, you're suddenly exhausted? Well, exactly that happens to people who are unaware, they lay it on natural causes: they say "I'm tired, I suddenly got a headache maybe it's the weather".
If you want to seek them out it's your decision to make, but once they know what you are trying to do they become very violent. So if you want to see them, to fight them or organize a nice little dinner party for your demons, just come prepared... There are so many things you can do to protect yourself from them and even to fight them.
Build a sheild. Your friend seems to be aware of a lot of things. I believe he's your pagan guide. We all have one at some point. We chose to listen or to ignore them, but we all get the opportunity. If demons are your thing, then ask him to train you. He will only feel your energy as small waves and so will you, but on ghosts or spirits they work wonders.
Your mind is your kingdom, never forget that and never let anybody destroy it.
So what do you recommend? My fiance won't tell me much about anything. I've been told by a friend that I have a "great power" in me and then a shop that we go to did a small reading on me and said that my psychic powers were growing. It has had me confused and my fiance makes it seem like he knows more than what he is telling me. I ask and he dodges. I don't plan on going and looking for them I just want to know that I can still feel and sense things like I had. I feel empty, like I've lost a part of me along the way and I can't seem to find it. It's been bothering me a lot lately. I'm not sure what to do anymore. That's why I was wondering about tapping into the gift.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

Ben wrote:That must be horrible. Have you tried an exorcist? It might make the evil spirit go away...
No.

No I haven't.

What I do know is that when I was "Christian" I told him to go away in the name of the bible and the trinity. He Laughed...

Also when he disappeared for 1-2 months I was sorta feeling lonely, sorta empty in my head... I think he might be embedded too deep to get out without some collateral damage.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Yeah...sorta like me and Dick...who is going to be removed permenantly soon. But then I have my thoughts and my subconcious keeping me company when he isn't dripping with poison...

IT may hurt when he is removed
Ben

Post by Ben »

SakuraRose wrote:So what do you recommend? My fiance won't tell me much about anything. I've been told by a friend that I have a "great power" in me and then a shop that we go to did a small reading on me and said that my psychic powers were growing. It has had me confused and my fiance makes it seem like he knows more than what he is telling me. I ask and he dodges. I don't plan on going and looking for them I just want to know that I can still feel and sense things like I had. I feel empty, like I've lost a part of me along the way and I can't seem to find it. It's been bothering me a lot lately. I'm not sure what to do anymore. That's why I was wondering about tapping into the gift.
First of all, you got to be more careful. There are people who are here to help you, there are people who just want to show off and, then, there are people who could harm you. So, be sure who you trust with your secret...
In the meantime, don't worry. The psychic gift will be revealed to you soon enough. It's a good thing that it's taking a while. That gives you a chance to learn to handle them step by step. The feeling of emptiness is completely normal: your mind wants something complete and, until you've got your abilities completely, you'll have this impression.
Your fiancé seems to be worried about you and is trying to protect you by not telling you everything he knows right now. Don't force him; he'll come around sooner or later. Actually, you don't need to tap into your psychic gift; it'll come to you as it does partly at the moment. Never lose confidence in your senses. :) Confidence is the most important thing of all! If you don't believe in yourself, you'll never find out how great your abilities actually are.

Take care,
Ben.
SakuraRose

Post by SakuraRose »

Thanks Ben. It really helps a lot. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
Ben

Post by Ben »

Don't mention it. Glad I could help. ^^

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”