have you seen shadows?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Nicademus Li Undit

have you seen shadows?

Post by Nicademus Li Undit »

Now for some time now I have wanted to know from people from away from my home town if any one has seen shadow move where light should be? A few people and some groups of people have seen them. We called them shadow creatures. A dear freind of mine from dinmark came over to be a great mentor of mine. He died the same year I meet him. His name was dr fredrick cryer his books are deep with knowlwledge amd information that all who read find true and meaning full. He too had seen them, and his theory that he told me was this... "If you look at all the old civilations of the world they all have simular mythical creatures and Gods but if they arnt real how. For they could not have shares the information easy if at all back then so where did theses creatures go." And there came the only answer I will ever belive. "They went into hiding." After he went on to tell me of how two of his sons saw on day at the market what he could only desribe as a troll or ogree. Well if anyone has seen anything like this please share it with me asap.
Thank you
Nicademus Li Undit
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

I have seen shadows of people ( or a person ) before, but I don't think any creatures. I believe that a ghost that hounted our house when I was a baby follows me. That is a woman. But I have seen a man, and I believe he is one of my spirit guides. But that is all I have seen. I always feel like some one is around me, and if I but all out of my mind, I can see the shadow, or outline of these people.

Marie
Nicademus Li Undit

I have also seen some one the lines of that where a freind of mine mothers bar the previos owner haunghted the place. He would walk around and did things round the lines of kocking over mop buckets and open boxes etc. But he was nice though. Never did anthing evil. ^_^ well chat later.
Nic
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

My mom told me that the woman that haunted our house would hum me back to sleep when I was a baby, and once she was rocking me. I dunno. But the guy he would mess with my dad's guns and one day he took one out and that freaked my mom out. SHe said she yelled at him to go over, and some other stuff, and then she never saw him again. But the woman stayeda round. They were a couple that died a few blocks from our house on there wedding day in a car accident. I think that's what she told me. But the woman was wearing the wedding dress the one and only time I actually saw her.

Marie
Nicademus Li Undit

Well well that is truly a touching story. The guy @ the bar killed him self but was rest less I guess you seem to have a lot to tell. Well if you want to talk more you know where to find me chat later
Fox Flame*

Post by Fox Flame* »

I saw my great grandmother when I was about nine years old, she had died when I was born, but I have seen pictures of her. She was watching over me as I was sleeping. Sometimes when I go to bed, I can still feel her trying to comfort me by rubbing my back.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

When I ws younger ( and now but as often as I did in Russia) I saw "shadow people", i told my mother that and she had me on meds for being a schiz.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

That's funny (but sad too), JB. :28: And so far as creatures? I see many animal spirits on a pretty regular basis. Some linger in my back yard (usually my deceased pets, coming for a visit), but there are often very strong energy fields around that which is often so affectionatly called "roadkill". They can most frequently be seen as a dark blurr.
Other than that, I just have the dark, tall man in my parents house (scary looking but completely calm) and the little girl that used to peek at me from around a door when I was a kid. But there is some kind of spirit-transferrence that happened between myself and my great grandmother- odd story, but she's in me. (well partially).
:28:
Nicademus Li Undit

all of your stories are in the grounding in was looking for but to aid in the study that i set out when my mentor died is still not suffent enough for me. i ask you as on witch mage druid celt shamman nerco or what ever youre trade is to ask others that you know try to find the unseen and to post it to me when you find anything. thank you all so much ^_^ nic
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

i dunt try to see them, they seem to try to find me..... that sounds werid, but i've had dealin wit certain spirts and eva since sumtimes i just feel something in the room wit me, nothing is there but i feel something, like exaclty were it is in the room... which has a tendence to freak me out alittle, coz i think im goin crazy! but i take it ur lookin to find a certain spirt?

~willow~
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
darkestlight*

Shadow things

Post by darkestlight* »

I haven't seen any shadowy things but my brother has said he sees them all the time and especially in our back yard near the woods. He says there just like almost ppl shapes but there all black, even if they come into the back porch light there still the same pitch black color.
Lora
Nicademus Li Undit

yes no matter what happens they seem to keep that color for they arnt of this plain of exestance. any one with a theory of there origin please post info
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

A theory of mine as to why "black" is that our minds might not be able to wrap itself around the image we are seeing, that and/or the being lets us see them that way because of this limitation.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”