Shadow Melding Anyone?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Shadow Melding Anyone?

Post by Imalorki »

Ok...the guy in this office waiting for my boss creeps me out...o.o weird OLD energy...he be ancient...

anyway...Shadow Melding is useful when you're being sneaky sneaky. Its where you bend the shadows to your will...and either move them...or hide yourself in them. Cats have the natural ability to do this...cat people will agree...little buggers. If one could teleport in this realm...shadow melders would have a very easy time...those with the natural ability for it can go from one shadow to another as if it was portal jumping. That'd be nice when you're late for work...

This is mostly Fey-Fae-Fay kinda ability...but a few psychics can do it as well...just depends on past lives and the like.

Though you guys would be interested in hearing about it
blackswordca

Post by blackswordca »

Actually its funny you mention this.

I have a friend of mine, who recently became Pagan and has been working with Fae... She had an unnerving ability to just disappear.. we used to call her the ninja at work. We offered on several occasions to buy her smoke bombs so wed have a better idea of when she left.

Just tossing this out of here.
"The meek shall inherit the Earth.. the rest of us shall conquer the stars"
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I learned from my cat and one of the Fae guides(trainer) about the concept...and what I had been doing for so long to scare the crap out of friends and family...and I've done it more conciously...my friend who is mostly Fae but still in this realm. She has the natural ability for it(so do I...part Fae myself...feel no lies there skeptics!) and one day when she came over I did it and waited for her to walk right past me when I would tickle her...she nearly fell down..lol it was funny...its our game for each other...lol
MidnightWolf
Banned Member

Post by MidnightWolf »

How do you do this? I am very intrigued :)
ShadoWitch

Re: Shadow Melding

Post by ShadoWitch »

for some reason, I could do that when I was younger (and skinnier), but now it escapes me. I guess the extra weight make me more noticeable? :?
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

lol its like with belief...you have it as a kid but when you are influenced by the outside...it changes and leaves...lol...

just relearn it :P

and on how to do it...i'll mention it at Witch School
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

I've been told I do this. But I can never do it when I want to. It just happens.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”