Question about Lucid Dreaming..>>

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Pixie 89

Question about Lucid Dreaming..>>

Post by Pixie 89 »

I have a huge question about, Lucid Dreaming. Okay I read in a dream forum that someone, did a Lucid Dream with someone? And this person said "I want to have a dream with *persons name*" Over and over before going to sleep.. Well this person did have, this dream and was able to talk to this person.? Well anyways I thought if someone wanted, to have a Lucid dream with somebody. Isn't the person that wants to have this 'Lucid' dream with someone..Supposed to ask for permission with someone, before having a Lucid dream with someone?

This just had me confused. o__O?
Well heres the bottom link

http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewto ... f=4&t=4327
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Not everyone does what they are "supposed" to do. There are even a few people on this very board who follow Satanism, which is an egocentric religion that basically says that you should obtain pleasure in any way you want to, regardless of the damage you may do to others. These people are intentionally trying to pull people who are new to magic over to the dark side. They are angry because I decided that I wasn't going to allow my forum to be taken over by them and their selfish ego desires. They feel superior to everyone else and they attack anyone that wants to help others instead of hurt them. They consider good people "fluffy". They are also typically teenagers with rage issues.

Just be cautious of them. Anyone who follows Gregory around the board is probably one of his Satanic friends. He used to be called "Shaman of Bliss" and he wrote some really nasty things under that name. He has a personal vendetta against me because I took the forum out from under the control of him and his self-centered friends who were attacking other people and chasing them away. He would rather spend his life trying to get revenge on me than to do anything helpful or constructive for other people. If you notice anyone being nasty to others or promoting black magic or Satanism, please PM me about it.

As for lucid dreaming, you can create anything you desire in a lucid dream. So, just because the person you want to see shows up in your dream, that doesn't mean that their spirit is truly there with you. Your mind is capable of creating a thought form from the memory you have of them. It can seem entirely realistic. It's pretty cool stuff to get into.

Bright Blessings,
[SnowRaven]

Post by [SnowRaven] »

wrote:
As for lucid dreaming, you can create anything you desire in a lucid dream. So, just because the person you want to see shows up in your dream, that doesn't mean that their spirit is truly there with you. Your mind is capable of creating a thought form from the memory you have of them. It can seem entirely realistic. It's pretty cool stuff to get into.
I'm 100% with on this one - just because you see a recognizable person in your dreams doesn't always mean that the actual soul is present. Sometimes it is, but even in a lucid dream we don't always control every aspect. IMO there doesn't seem to be a break with the Rede here, esp it you mean no harm.
[SilverDragon]

Post by [SilverDragon] »

okay I want to talk to this guy I like and Its easier in a dream then in real life.. because I know he wont remember his dreams.. He says he never does.. Do you think it would be okay if I wish for it and wish for so then I can tell him I how feel and ask him how he feels about me? Im asking before I do it because I dont want to mess with his free will.. I think he does like me, I just dont know if Im being used.. If I asked him flat out here he might think im accusing him but if I do it in a dream it may be easier.. Please let me know before I go ahead and do it.. As I said I dont want to mess with his free will and Im not sure if this is messing with his free will.. I hope this makes sense.. Thanks! :D
[SnowRaven]

Post by [SnowRaven] »

SilverDragon wrote:okay I want to talk to this guy I like and Its easier in a dream then in real life.. because I know he wont remember his dreams.. He says he never does.. Do you think it would be okay if I wish for it and wish for so then I can tell him I how feel and ask him how he feels about me? Im asking before I do it because I dont want to mess with his free will.. I think he does like me, I just dont know if Im being used.. If I asked him flat out here he might think im accusing him but if I do it in a dream it may be easier.. Please let me know before I go ahead and do it.. As I said I dont want to mess with his free will and Im not sure if this is messing with his free will.. I hope this makes sense.. Thanks! :D
According to my Path and interpretation of the Rede, I would think this would be a violation of his free will and would advise against it. Divination may be the path for you with this problem - tarot, crystal gazing, scrying in water, pendulum.....
[SilverDragon]

Post by [SilverDragon] »

Thank you so much.. I had a feeling but I wasn’t sure.. Do you know anyone who can give me a free reading? I don’t have any money or a job and not knowing is making me crazy and Im not sure if the person who gave me a reading was just telling me what I want to hear or not and I spend 50 dollars on her… thanks again!!
[SnowRaven]

Post by [SnowRaven] »

SilverDragon wrote:Thank you so much.. I had a feeling but I wasn’t sure.. Do you know anyone who can give me a free reading? I don’t have any money or a job and not knowing is making me crazy and Im not sure if the person who gave me a reading was just telling me what I want to hear or not and I spend 50 dollars on her… thanks again!!
I have very good luck using this free, online site:

http://www.fourthdimension.net/thoth/
[SilverDragon]

Post by [SilverDragon] »

awe thanks! Im gonan check this site out! Thanks so much again!!
mnpred

Post by mnpred »

SilverDragon wrote:okay I want to talk to this guy I like and Its easier in a dream then in real life.. because I know he wont remember his dreams.. He says he never does.. Do you think it would be okay if I wish for it and wish for so then I can tell him I how feel and ask him how he feels about me? Im asking before I do it because I dont want to mess with his free will.. I think he does like me, I just dont know if Im being used.. If I asked him flat out here he might think im accusing him but if I do it in a dream it may be easier.. Please let me know before I go ahead and do it.. As I said I dont want to mess with his free will and Im not sure if this is messing with his free will.. I hope this makes sense.. Thanks! :D
With out that persons willing consent it will be impossible to share a LD with that person unless you ether brake into his mind, or rip his soal from his body, both of witch would most likely damage him/her. now keep in mind that he dosnot have to give you an invitation he just hase to feel ok with sharing a LD with you.
Torey

Post by Torey »

wrote:Not everyone does what they are "supposed" to do. There are even a few people on this very board who follow Satanism, which is an egocentric religion that basically says that you should obtain pleasure in any way you want to, regardless of the damage you may do to others. These people are intentionally trying to pull people who are new to magic over to the dark side. They are angry because I decided that I wasn't going to allow my forum to be taken over by them and their selfish ego desires. They feel superior to everyone else and they attack anyone that wants to help others instead of hurt them. They consider good people "fluffy". They are also typically teenagers with rage issues.

Just be cautious of them. Anyone who follows Gregory around the board is probably one of his Satanic friends. He used to be called "Shaman of Bliss" and he wrote some really nasty things under that name. He has a personal vendetta against me because I took the forum out from under the control of him and his self-centered friends who were attacking other people and chasing them away. He would rather spend his life trying to get revenge on me than to do anything helpful or constructive for other people. If you notice anyone being nasty to others or promoting black magic or Satanism, please PM me about it.

Bright Blessings,
I hope that this anti-Satanism stance has since been lightened. I am a Theistic Satanist, and although my religion promotes the indulgence of the Self, I am a respectful individual with no interest in leading people 'astray'. I am here to learn and to share. I am a practicing magician and Pagan of nearly thirteen years and I am a very kind individual. I just wanted to be sure that I'm not in the wrong place if I'm going to be judged. :)
Lilith*Egon

Post by Lilith*Egon »

SnowRaven wrote:

i got to like, the second step, where it says click on the card, and i have no clue what its talking about, please help.
Lilith*Egon

Post by Lilith*Egon »

SnowRaven wrote:

i got to like, the second step, where it says click on the card, and i have no clue what its talking about, please help.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”