Manifesting dangerous smells

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Frost

Manifesting dangerous smells

Post by Frost »

I do not smoke, and I live alone most of the time, though sometimes late at night the room will fill up with a strong smell of smoke. I do know my spirit guide to give off different smells and that is ok, but as smoke is dangerous to breathe in, would they really do that?
Maybe

Post by Maybe »

I think the spirit guide is just making the smell of smoke, not the actual smoke. The smell is ok, as it doesn't contain the dangerous stuff that smoke does.

Maybe your spirit guide is trying to tell you something? Like you shouldn't be afraid of the smoke, or that you should get used to it, or that by discovering the qualities of smoke you could discover something new about yourself?
Frost

Post by Frost »

Good idea! Smoke has always been something that has bothered me deeply. As many small things does, perhaps he is making them more irrelevant

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”