A little lost

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Bluemoondreams

A little lost

Post by Bluemoondreams »

I'm not much of a writer but reacently I've been getting lots of what i think are messages in the form of a poem. This all started after I met two Michaels one I know is the arch angel the other I'm nt sure. St francis has also been showing up. Any way I wanted to know what you all thought of what dropped into my head.

Faraway fancy
Chasing clouds
Dreaming days
Long lost.

Dreaming day dreams of devotion
Flying on wings of fantasy
Chasing the chosen,
Long lost love.

Lonely and longing to love
Fighting to free the frightened
Captured love chained
Disastrously by the darkness.

Freedom of love is fort for
Desperate to for fill destiny
Longing to love only the lover
Courage given to fly the cage.

Caring heart given calmness
Lonely no more into loving angels’ arms it has leapt
Feathers of the angel have fallen
Destiny is done.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Hi Bluemoondreams!

Like all dreams, they are best interpreted by the person having them so I would ask: What does it mean to YOU?

As for myself, I view it as a very positive, inspirational dream. The message feels like and appears to be a desire to draw closer to The Creative Forces being expressed both by you and it. I don't see it as a Death dream but rather an attempt or desire to shake off the earthly confines such as fear, loneliness (as in isolation), and the human proclivity toward material or physical plane orientation or centering, and embrace the spiritual orientation or centering. In other words; a situation where your conduct (driven by your personal Ideal) on the physical plane is derived from a Spiritual orientation rather than a Material one.

I don't know if that makes much sense but it's what I thought. Anyway, there's my .02! Blessings to you!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Bluemoondreams

Post by Bluemoondreams »

Thats one interpritation save I didn't dreamit this happened during the day. Things like this happen to me all the time. They have since my childhood.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”