Spirit of a little girl

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Syndica

Spirit of a little girl

Post by Syndica »

hi,

a spirit of a little girl about 6 or 7 has been playing with my fan since yesterday and she asked me to take her home but how do i do it? it's not exactly easy she does know where home is exactly is, do i take her in my car and drive until she reconize something? it's hard too because she wants my full attention. :shock:
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

New hairdo looks great, and nice pic.

Well, do you necessarily need to take her home? It occurred to me that you've spent a great deal of time with workings and whatnot, kind of intense ...maybe you could use a "joy guide" around the place to lighten things up.

But, if you deem it necessary she go, you should cross her over. I don't think you need to drive her to her old residence before crossing her over, unless, again, you deem it necessary to do so, or you're just curious (which, I admit, I would be. I'd even go so far as researching her info at the County Recorders office, checking on cause of death, etc. But that's just me). For crossing her over, use something like this ritual as a template, but tailor it for the occasion "My Cat's Crossing Over Ritual," by EUTM member "Ashleigh" - 2008 For example, use your own wording, as though speaking to a 6 year old (my friend Andre in a similar situation told the little girl she was going on a fun ride to a pretty place with pretty lights etc., so she wouldn't be frightened)

Also, maybe not go so elaborate with the trappings, which could get expensive. In Ashleigh's case, she went full throttle with trappings because she was saying good bye to a beloved pet cat and really wanted to personalize the event. The important parts are cleansing and opening sacred space, asking your guides for protection (always work with your guides), crossing the child over with words she can understand, thanking your guides for their assistance, then closing sacred space. Invoking the archangels is a good choice, so I would leave that in.

Guardian Wolf, be nice ...don't be chokin' a witch! :wink: (lol!!)

Take care all.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

wolf is funny he better behave. LOL :lol:

she wants her mommy she told me, i drove her home I felt just beautiful engery from all over as she crossed over. she thanked me before she left and she giggled and went to the front yard and i saw her cross over.

I left and i drove home i felt so good that i helped someone and what i did to help her.

I learned alot about doing rituals the correct way, i'v been doing a lot of reading and learning more about my alter and what must be done. For some reason this god like feeling i could do anything lasted a week it's so weird but i like it.

I like pink and black but thanks about my hair, like my new labret?

blesseed be
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Glad it worked out. Yes, the energy all around changes the moment they crossover, it's indescribable, there's no words for it. It actually feels like the air pressure itself changes in the room or the immediate vicinity, but it's not an unpleasant feeling (as the cabin pressure change in an airplane can be, which tends to mess with the fluid behind one's ears, etc.). I think we experience it as a sudden peaceful feeling because the angst that the spirit person had been feeling (which was probably what prevented it from crossing over in the first place) suddenly lifts, and is just gone. So if one is already empathic to begin with (like you are), that sensation gets heightened. So I could see why you found it so peaceful. It's not like anything we do mundanely, so I don't have experiential phenomena I could compare it to, so, yeah.

While there are times to help cross spirits over, I do want to note that not all spirits necessarily want to be crossed over, and we shouldn't get all Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-GhostWhisper-y every time we encounter a ghost. Some ghosts are fine where they are. I learned this in a stark lecture I received from some spirit teachers, a group I call The Redmen. They are four Native American gentlemen (rather scantilly-clad :oops: I must say, as Indians in Central California never had a need for much clothing, due to the temperate climate here), with striking skin color --the exact color of a copper penny! When I first encountered them one day I could feel they were Earth-bound, so I inquired of them as to whether or not my assisting them to cross over would be in order.

:shock: I shouldn't have done that.

Boy oh boy, did I get an earful. They began by explaining to me that everything --from the grass on the ground surrounding the huge tree we were standing under, to the old tree itself, "to you, to us, to the sun, the planets, the stars, even to the Great Spirit himself (and they raised their hands to the sky) ...everything around you that you see, and that which you don't see, it is all composed of energy! So what if we choose to remain with the energy of this realm? We feel we will do the most good here. We are comfortable here. And since we are all energy, all things are energy, what difference would it be to us whether we reside in the energy of this realm, or that of the Other Side? Why should we cross over? Who judges the Other Side to be of greater or lesser merit than this side .....it is all energy after all. This is our home, we have chosen to remain in this place, and we shall remain here."

I thought to myself, "I do not believe I just got told off by four naked Indian guys." You probably could imagine how crunchy I felt.

It was quite a lengthy lecture that got into a lot of detail (for example, they expounded on the energies of different chakras --again, chakras are merely energy centers), but what I've written here is the jist of their message to me. It was fascinating and I learned a lot, and later The Redmen even assisted me with teaching a chakra meditation class this past summer. So they weren't being mean to me that day under the tree, they were just setting me straight about the way things work in the spirit realm. The point is, don't assume anything when working with ghosts. Take every thing you see and do, at all times, on a case-by-case basis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wldn55lzmQw
Meaning well, a psychic medium visited New Orleans with the intention of
"leading to the light" reknown Voodoo practitioner Marie Laveau, and
her daughter. She learns, however, that some spirits choose to remain
Earthbound for their own reasons.

Speaking of mundane, while I admire and encourage your determination and focus, be sure to "come up for air" frequently and spend time doing mundane things like goofing around with friends at the mall, or taking a yoga class, or seeing a good movie, etc. All this spirit stuff can get pretty heavy. On a piece of paper draw a pie chart of your time, pin it to the wall in the bathroom as a reminder, and be sure you've devoted a few slices of it to fun!

Labret looks flattering, good choice of a spot for it :wink:

Take care.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

hi sweety pie,

it's hard to get out these days because of my brother needs me and he's special needs. but when my parents are home I just usually take off to the mall and look around, i am usualy in different shops looking at dragons because i love them so much.

I have a question I went for an MRI and it's like a big magnet and when I got out of the machine an hour and half later i felt so drained and felt so unprotected. they made me remove my pentical i put it back on i felt a little better. I was so tired i snoozed for so long time now i am up and feeling drained. so i am going to try to get my engeries back and my protection spells.

what do you think?

blessed be :D
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Syndica wrote:what do you think?
Rest, and Find Balance.

And next time you have to undergo something like that, don't hesitate to ask EUTM board members to send you positive energy in the Healing and Energy Work forum. They're pretty accommodating about things like that. I notice you often send people good energy, so don't forget to ask them for it when you're in need of it as well.

Syndica

Post by Syndica »

oh ok sorry about that. :oops:
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Not sure how my post came across, but my intent was to convey that people are here for you, to send you good energy when you're feeling low should you need it, etc. ...nothing to be sorry(?) about...

*hugs*

Congrats on the baby. :D
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

thank u sweety,

I am pretty excited, i am just wondering will it effect things when i do rituals?
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Syndica wrote:i am just wondering will it effect things when i do rituals?
You might want to throw that question in the Witchcraft School, to get an experienced answer.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

ok thanks elisa xoxo

blessed be

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”