ROLL CALL!

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: ROLL CALL!

Post by SnowCat »

Seems like it's time to refill the snacks. Any special requests?

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
spikeychick

Post by spikeychick »

Hiya! I'm still alive! lol been extra lurky everywhere else on social media too. I'll eventually talk about something.

I think my setbacks regard a lack of knowing proper works to educate myself with. I'd hate to spend time reading, pondering, meditating upon something only to have it be an author often joked about. As well as socializing even online is sometimes a challenge. Sharing my experiences is my number one tough spot, however. I never am able to share my experiences and not worry if it was a real and valid experience. Even with an extremely understanding and heavily involved within magick partner I still have such trouble discussing things.

I know that these things will be rectified with more exposure, education, confidence, as well as time. So until then, sporadic posting! :)
random417

Post by random417 »

SnowCat wrote:Seems like it's time to refill the snacks. Any special requests?

Snow
*brings out the cheezy poofs and beer I've been hiding* yup, i eat junk, but i share
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hey Random pop me over some of thoses cheezy puffs,! and did I hear Ale?
I think it's high time we install a pool table in this joint :surprisedwitch:

So what you folks been up to? *flops down in the bean bag chair*
I'm going out of state for a few days, practice some visioning, some tribal dancing, and a little may day celebration, I'm all a twitter :fairy:
bb, ff
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
willowia

Post by willowia »

Ah hello! I'm here! I'm still new but I've been feeling like I've been posting too MUCH. I don't want to be annoying hahaha. Hopefully my thoughts hold value to folks asking questions and sharing their experiences.
Silversong
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (if the rainbow is in Oregon)

Post by Silversong »

*raises hand* Here!

I find myself reading a lot of random things on here. I hope to build new relationships with other Wiccans, something I don't have much of an opportunity for IRL, and learn a lot. It's always a little humbling and awing when I realize that most of the people I'm talking to on here are so much older than little old me XD
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I haven't decided yet if I'm a mother, or if I need to admit to being a crone.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

PRESENT AND READY TO RUMBLE WITH RECENT REPRECAUTIONS OF RELEVANT REACTIONS. Completely ignore that whole weird thing. I'm just having issues with deciding which incense i should burn tonight.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
redrumdog4

Post by redrumdog4 »

;___; I'm here guys! Don't kick me out.
Haha.
redrumdog4

Post by redrumdog4 »

SnowCat wrote:I haven't decided yet if I'm a mother, or if I need to admit to being a crone.

Snow
This post caught me off guard! In a good way. You always make me smile. xD
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

A couple of weeks ago, I realized that I will be 60 next year. It was a little disturbing.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Elysium

Post by Elysium »

Seraphin wrote:According to our forum statistics, as of today, we have 83 users active over the last 24 hours however there are actually very few people who post and a lot just prefer to lurk.

So people! Wake up! We know you have something to contribute there! Don't be scared to post, we all start somewhere. If you think that you aren't that knowledgeable enough to post, well you're wrong, you may have thoughts, insights, ideas and experiences there that we haven't heard about, you don't have to be a writer to start posting.

We know we all love this place and BECAUSE there's still so much to talk about, we shouldn't just "lurk" anymore. Lest even Stop "lurking", Start "speaking up"-- it's about time.

As I said before on LifeAura's blog, don't feel intimated! Get out of our comfort zone and be active! Try now to:
  • Become a guide. I believe the best-guided folks are the least arrogant and ignorant. Take opportunities to share your experiences and knowledge with others; you might just inspire others, motivate, enlighten, and change people’s minds when you do.
  • Educate yourself. It's never too late to educate ourselves, and become more effective advocates for ourselves and our spirituality. Ask anything reasonable.
  • Speak out. When you read something and you agree and/or respectfully disagree, speak out. Its great to have an involved discussion.
  • Socialize and connect your wider spiritual community. You don't have to be alone in your journey. Connecting with other spiritual-minded people can help give you the tools – and courage. Just talk about anything -- your daily housechores, your problems, your favorites, your love life, anything!
So, ROLL CALL! Everyone who is alive and kicking, post something here. This is Activity Check. Remember you don't have to post daily, but if you do try and participate in our games, activities and the whole forum!

Those members who have not posted in some time will find their accounts in EUTM's dumpster and will lose their jobs. Naaahh-- Just kidding. :mrgreen: :lol:

Roll Call so far:

Seraphin
secretisis
Vesca
Aderyn
mustangurl68
Syelraedhel
firebirdflys
Allthepacas
Snowcat
Babybear
Falcon_Heart27
Midnightcrow413
random417
ness
Rosie
Seventhwatcher
cataluna49
KumikuSui
Onyx208
DPhoenix
Thistle
Holdasown
Erydiel
Veronica_Rose
LoneWhiteWolf
Guilty as charged! I've been lurking a lot, need to post more!
I am but a small stone in the river that is enlightenment
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

You all know I'm here..... *raises hand* obnoxious Brit present!
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

ah come on Snow its not that bad you still party like your 20 anyways :P
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

I heard party...?

Return to “For Everyone”