muslim!!!

Discussion of Christianity and other religious systems. How can we explain our faith to Christians? How can you merge your faith in Jesus with your belief in the metaphysical?
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

NOPE! It's big enough to have its OWN STATE, Utah is their "holy land" actually, and Their numbers are about 5 million. They are technically their own religion...
HallowHim

Post by HallowHim »

Rifts980 wrote:NOPE! It's big enough to have its OWN STATE, Utah is their "holy land" actually, and Their numbers are about 5 million. They are technically their own religion...

ok but i have a lot of friends christian,,, and they told me about Mormons,,.. told me that mormon is a sect and is not christian,. you understand me...
hicksfan

Post by hicksfan »

HallowHim wrote:ok thanks... so this is like a sect or something right?
you need to catch the southpark episode where they explain how john smith created the mormons. factual and entertaining, just like their episode on scientology.
a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it, the truth is the truth even if nobody believes it.
hicksfan

Post by hicksfan »

concerning islam, do you understand the core difference between sunni and shiite?
a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it, the truth is the truth even if nobody believes it.
HallowHim

Post by HallowHim »

maybe if i know what sunni and shiite means in my language...
hicksfan

Post by hicksfan »

HallowHim wrote:maybe if i know what sunni and shiite means in my language...
sunni and shiite are the two factions of muslim faith. do you understand the core difference between the jewish/christian faith and muslim? they both worship the god of abraham.
HallowHim

Post by HallowHim »

look hicksfan....maybe you don't belive in religion...maybe i don't belive either..but let me tell you that Islam it's a tru.just reed the Quran and you will see what is inside. about bilbe i know that the bible that we have today it's not original that was many years ago...but anyway at the moment i'm free not that i'm not religious,but at the moment no.
hicksfan

Post by hicksfan »

HallowHim wrote:look hicksfan....maybe you don't belive in religion...maybe i don't belive either..but let me tell you that Islam it's a tru.just reed the Quran and you will see what is inside. about bilbe i know that the bible that we have today it's not original that was many years ago...but anyway at the moment i'm free not that i'm not religious,but at the moment no.
the core difference in literal belief is which son abraham sacrificed for god, which was supposed to be his firstborn. jewish/christian belief is that it was isaac, the first son of his wife. islam believes it was ishmael - his true firstborn with a mistress.

the core difference between shiites and sunnis revolve around the political succession to muhammad. shittes contend legacy, as the egyptians did, keeping it in the family bloodline whereas the sunnis decide via a consensus of scholarly elders.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

HallowHim wrote:let me tell you that Islam it's a tru.just reed the Quran and you will see what is inside.
What are you attempting to say here? Am I understanding you to say that Islam is the truth? Is that what you believe?

HallowHim

Post by HallowHim »

no no .... i make comparison betwen Quran and Bible....
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Quite frankly, HallowHim, it's difficult to read much of what you write. Can you please take your time and proofread your posts before you click submit? I still don't know what you meant by saying, "Islam it's a tru".

HallowHim

Post by HallowHim »

ok anyway what's the problem... who cares what i am or what i belive....ok then if you are mad or something i will not say the word "islam" anymore...what you have against muslims?
hicksfan

Post by hicksfan »

HallowHim wrote: ok anyway what's the problem... who cares what i am or what i belive....ok then if you are mad or something i will not say the word "islam" anymore...what you have against muslims?
i think the problem is you don't make a very clear point.
HallowHim

Post by HallowHim »

about what?
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

Fine, I'LL say it. We are having trouble understanding your posts due to grammatical errors.

Return to “Christianity and Other Religious Faiths”