the greek coffee divination

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Ravencry

Re: the greek coffee divination

Post by Ravencry »

Thats awesome! Armenians make their coffee the same way, (I work for an Armenian and we drink Armenian coffee together), so I will try this next time!
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Do you use a sand heater? That machine warms up sand and so you burry the lower part of the coffee pot in the sand and let it warm up slowly!
it brings about aroma and extra taste
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

No, he uses this burner that runs on dried alcohol. Its pretty cool :D
This is kinda what it looks like: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 61&bih=779
Moonspell

Post by Moonspell »

Hey! I am Turkish :) Everybody in Turkey know this but if you are going to be serious about it, you must drink coffee with your soul and with your heart. ;)
Zili

Post by Zili »

this is also the same way that a reading from tea leaves are done.

we had a "gypsy" themed party for a year or two ago, I was specifically invited because I was the only one who knew how to read the leaves. of the the girls wasn't that big of a tea drinker so we made her some "cow boy coffee" instead which is throwing the grounds in the bottom of the cup and then add hot water. again I read her coffee the same way we did the tea. we used regular Folgers decaf coffee.

Return to “General Divination”