Should I...?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

When do YOU think I should be changed?

Now
No votes
After graduation
100%

Total votes: 13

JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I never said there wasn't vampires but wtf? She is going to be "turned" then develop a sudden case of light sensitivity? or craving of blood? No the vampires that you are referring to Airlight were not turned they happen to be already light sensitive and then started drinking blood not the other way around.....And there are people who practice vampirism and wicca, it doesn't cancell eachother out. Purple wind you have been feed a pile and you are asking for seconds.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Rod Ferrel was far from light sensitive....and said he was born with the craving of blood and he did turn his fledglings...by him drinking their blood and them drinking his. Does no one here know who Rod Ferrel is??? Have they not even researched this or do they just assume?
Iduna

Post by Iduna »

Uhm Rod Ferrel is a murderer... So that's not really good to proof that vampire's are real :roll:
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I know who he is. He also had a LONG history of child hood abuse. He is a murderer who thought he was a vampire.

Charles manson thought he was Jesus, but it doesn't make it so.
Iduna

Post by Iduna »

I agree.

Look what would you say if someone told you he was a zombie ?
He tells you he loves to eat brains (you can buy animal brains in the store so why not?), his clothes are torn up, he has some skin problems (eczema, Lepra, you name it), he's IQ is below normal and he has some speaking problems. Would you say he's a zombie ? :roll:
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

He drank blood, said he was a vampire, believed he was a vampire, even his own mother believed the same and believed she was one too. Also, he claimed another cult was the one who did the killings. Another vampire cult. We could also get into Countess Elizabeth Bathory, who drank the blood of virgins and also bathed in it...and also the belief of the first vampire Lilith.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

I find it absolutely funny that if it outside someone's own belief, they must belittle the person for thinking differently as if they are better. Just because people have no seen vampires do not mean they aren't real but then again, who knows if anything is real because it all can be put down by someone else for their own beliefs. I find it pathetic we can sit here and praise understanding till someone else comes along with a different belief and we go "Twilight lover!" "This isn't true! YOU ARE WRONG!" as if we haven't heard much venom in other people's voices about our own beliefs.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I apologise for getting the name wrong Purple_Wind :P

My point remains however, and i must agree, you have been fed a lot of mis-information... I also find it ironic how about 5 years ago i heard very, very little of vampires, then twilight comes around and everyone thinks they can turn into a vampire (or vampyre, as the emos like to say).

Too much of it is pure trash.

With regards to "he believed he was a vampire so he was" etc... belief doesnt make something so, in spellwork and energy work it can affect energy, however believing you are a vampire does not make you a vampire.

All this talk on being undead... This suggests immortality, at least from aging but then we all know that is pure rubbish so i would assume this isnt one of the traits of vampires?

Ive been fighting it, but i cant hold it in anymore...

===BS===

This is basically people watching twilight, thinking its cool and then convincing themselves they can become vampires. Unless you can prove otherwise (which evidently you cant as vampires cant ever prove or expose themselves, possibly through fear of twinkling like a tinsel man) i just cant take it seriously. And ive tried...

Drinking blood doesnt make you a vampire, it makes you a lot of other things, namely "different", however you arent a vampire.

Psychic vampires are not vampires. It is a name given to someone that feeds of other peoples energy without permission. Being called a psychic vampire is just a classification. Being sensitive to light doesnt make you a vampire. Having canine teeth does not make you a vampire, being pale does not make you a vampire.

I dont want to put either of you down, so please please please come back with some real info, links and such to credible websites.
Iduna

Post by Iduna »

Let's look at 'Dracula', king Vlad, an evil man who murdered more than 50.000 people (no one is sure, we only know that it was between 40.000 and 100.000). He forced women to eat their newborn babies, he drank blood and people said he was a vampire. So does it make you a vampire when you call yourself that ? So should Purple_wind start killing people and drinking their blood? You are naming some historical vampires and a murderous psycho, they could have been vampires or just mad killers. To be a vampire today in our modern society, I don't think you should be hiding in the dark, I think a modern vampire just drains energy and all the rest are just the individuals preferences. Do they exist or not ? I'd say they do, but they don't have supernatural abilities.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

So if i tell a schizophrenic that he is crazy as a loon I am wrong. It is his belief system that I am saying is wrong. Am I no longer allowed to voice my opinion if it will hurt your feelings?

Also if you could give me PROOF then I might beable to see your side but all you given me is a very tortured boy who killed people.( who was subjected to demonic rituals, sexual abuse, on top of goddess knows what. who also was gothic, so it was hard for him to "fit" in to begin with so why wouldn't he want to become something mythical)

I am worried for Purple Wind. Is she so hungry for somrthing she will make life altering choices because her friends convince her of something?

I am not denying that there might be real honest to god vampires but I highly doubt Rod ferrel or Purple winds friends are, real vampires.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Vlad the Impaler never once claimed he was a vampire, it wasn't till the book Dracula came out was he EVER associated as a vampire..not before them. He did call himself Dracul or Dracula...as it was Romanian for Dragon...not Vampire. So nice try Iduna.

If you go to New Orleans you could meet many of the "vampires" (I will use this from now on as most of you do not believe) who have been "vampires" long before that sad little fanfiction called Twilight came out. It wasn't heard of because like Witchcraft, it wasn't out there till The Craft came out. It wasn't popular till something big came out and all the popular children believed themselves to be.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

JBRaven wrote:So if i tell a schicophrinc that he is crazy as a loon I am wrong. It is his belief system that I am saying is wrong. Am I no longer allowed to voice my opinion if it will hurt your feelings?

Also if you could give me PROOF then I might beable to see your side but all you given me is a very tortured boy who killed people.( who was subjected to demonic rituals, sexual abuse, on top of goddess knows what. who also was gothic, so it was hard for him to "fit" in to begin with so why wouldn't he want to become something mythical)

I am worried for Purple Wind. Is she so hungry for somrthing she will make life altering choices because her friends convince her of something?

I am not denying that there might be real honest to god vampires but I highly doubt Rod ferrel or Purple winds friends are, real vampires.
If a person hears voices of God or the Goddess, if they talk in the meditations to whom they believe to be whomever, are they crazy? Who knows, maybe they are. I am not hurt by anything, I just find it funny that everyone can jump down everyone's case like it is HORRIBLE to have a different opinion other than your own. Your military, do you like don't ask don't tell, or would you want that changed?

Also, I am a person who has taught many "Pagans" to be who they are...by using what they believe in a way of teaching. It has always been my way, if I was like this, I would scary many of those who are new to the faith.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Can you describe the exact characteristics of true life vampires?
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

shadowx wrote:Can you describe the exact characteristics of true life vampires?
Well from the ones I have seen who actually believe themselves to be true and utter vampires, they are pale (though most use makeup to do this), black lipstick, black hair, black nailpolish(yes I am going gothic here), they actually had implants put in their mouth(as in they had their two teeth ripped out and had sharper, whiter, longer teeth put in), they drink blood, they have fledglings and they believe it makes them stronger and they believe it gives them a longer life. Some actually sleep in coffins from what I have seen and they carry around a vial of their own blood around their neck as a sign that they are vampires and it is a ritual for many new vampires to do.
Iduna

Post by Iduna »

Airlight wrote:Vlad the Impaler never once claimed he was a vampire, it wasn't till the book Dracula came out was he EVER associated as a vampire..not before them. He did call himself Dracul or Dracula...as it was Romanian for Dragon...not Vampire. So nice try Iduna.

If you go to New Orleans you could meet many of the "vampires" (I will use this from now on as most of you do not believe) who have been "vampires" long before that sad little fanfiction called Twilight came out. It wasn't heard of because like Witchcraft, it wasn't out there till The Craft came out. It wasn't popular till something big came out and all the popular children believed themselves to be.

I did not say he called himself a vampire.
[quote]and people said he was a vampire.[/quote]
By what I mean they probably told stories about him back then and after the Bram Stoker books, he was the ultimate vampire. And I absolutely hate the twilight book, just so you know. I'm starting to see that this has nothing to do anymore with the original question...

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”