Soul Signs

General questions and conversations about astrology.
DaRkMoOn

Re: Soul Signs

Post by DaRkMoOn »

I'm a Virgo and and all of this was so true except the fact that i'm not that pretty :(
wiccawitchgirl

Post by wiccawitchgirl »

what about the capacorn?
Only the body dies. The soul lives on. - Scott Cunningham
lovetheplanets

Post by lovetheplanets »

I am a Taurean and proud to be one! But some of these things do not apply to me... I don't care for putting things in my mouth. I am most not obsessive over how I look. It's nice to look and/or feel pretty of course, but I would never do plastic surgery. And I have a good survival instinct.! Ha, well everything else is pretty accurate I guess. :)

Blessings!
DaughterofErebus

Post by DaughterofErebus »

Im aquarius and that was super accurate!
Never let life kill your spark ~ Crown the Empire
EmeraldMist

Post by EmeraldMist »

I have to say, I am a Gemini and that was the BEST description I have EVER laid my blue eyes on! If someone gave me a piece of string, I could easily turn into something within just a few seconds; bracelet, ring, Faerie swing, etc. For creative writings: I am a musician and song writer. I have been playing guitar for 11-12 years and have close to 500 lyrics. I bought a new notebook the other day. It's half full with new songs. I'm always painting something; walls, canvas, fingernails, plastic, sea shells, etc. my mind NEVER stops thinking of ways to be creative, to go around a situation, sweet talk, figuring out the next move, remembering things that other don't from childhood, and so on. My boyfriend is always asking me, "do you ever stop talking?" The answer is... No haha

Emerald Mist / AcrossTheWater
See all, be all
Be one with self

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”