just a thought..What if our knowledge is readiness for war..

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Nothing will happen except i will laugh heartily at the idiots in the world and their hypocrisy!

I have nothing against various beliefs but when they get so utterly stupid.... What more can i say!

The thing that really annoys me is that everyone here who is going "OMGOMGOMGOMG the world is gonna end and we are all diez! 0.0" Will suddenly fall silent on the 22nd and pretend they never said a thing, and if you ask them about it they will lie and say they never said it at all. Thankfully we have the search function so i will make sure they dont get away with it ;)
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

shadowx wrote:
That being said, I do not believe for one second that the world will end or whatever in 2012. I do think that we who are more spiritually aware will have a lot to look forward to even if it is not right away. I do believe we will all be put into a situation where we will have to closely examine who we are and what we are truly meant to do on this earth. These are just my humble thoughts.
but how? Why?

What causes us to examine ourselves?
Honestly Shadow, I am not sure about the how but the why is relatively simple. As things change around us examining who we are should be a way for us to grow as people and as sensitives, etc. What causes us to examine ourselves is the need that we all have on some level to grow and give.
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Post by Wolfmoon caster »

Well since the economy has been bad, their have been earthquakes, and were gonna have a very strong hurricane season because of " global warming" I would think that cult groups and others will do mass suicides.
ooGloryoo

Post by ooGloryoo »

My mother and I have an on-going joke between us about 2012. We plan on moving out of Arizona soon and we joke about whether or not the state is going to be there after 2012.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

shadowx wrote:Nothing will happen except i will laugh heartily at the idiots in the world and their hypocrisy!

I have nothing against various beliefs but when they get so utterly stupid.... What more can i say!

The thing that really annoys me is that everyone here who is going "OMGOMGOMGOMG the world is gonna end and we are all diez! 0.0" Will suddenly fall silent on the 22nd and pretend they never said a thing, and if you ask them about it they will lie and say they never said it at all. Thankfully we have the search function so i will make sure they dont get away with it ;)
Lol, you do that.
I won't be stopping you, unless you go over the top with craziness.
Then, i just MIGHT do something about it. :lol: :wink:
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

do you think people would commit suicide on that night
Honestly, *shrugs* to be honest, people that want to kill themselves because of a prophecy which doesnt actually exist dont really bring much to the world, they just irritate me. No loss :P
MeallaAoi

Post by MeallaAoi »

My personal opinion seems to differ slightly from yours... I believe that humanity is experiencing a period of radical change on all levels: medical, technological, spiritual, etc. I think that because of all the hype, the 21-12-2010 date may well come to be seen as the high-water mark of that change. And the only catastrophic explosions will be the ones that people themselves create in fear and ignorance.

Again, all this is my OPINION...
lasto i lamath, erin gwaew, i lammath lin edair. avo osto! aphada ven thanc, ar u dhir tira. last' inn tegitha...

Mornië illumë na mahtanna calina...

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”