15%
31 to 35
12%
36 and over
16%

Total votes: 217

threshhold21

Post by threshhold21 »

Dragonmaiden wrote:Wow - I just turned 40, I feel ANCIENT now.

June
i know . what the hell. no wonder this site sounds so juvenile all the time. its becuase it is!!! didnt you guys get the page that says " you must be over 16 years of age to enter" and everybody is f*cking under 16. i really do like this site becuase there is great format and all but i havent met to many serious people here.
[scifichick]

Post by [scifichick] »

Ouch.
Only in silence the word,/ only in dark the light,/ only in dying life:/ bright the hawk's flight/ on the empty sky. --Le Guin
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Yeah, ouch. :?
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
threshhold21

Post by threshhold21 »

guys i didnt meen to offend. i just dont like the ones that are like " can you do a spell for me" or " oh that spell to dye my hair or nails" etc etc. thats pretty pethetic
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

No offence, threshhold, but I haven't seen any like that. And usually, I am very mature, that 'vodka incident' was a rare outburst of fun from the usually boring me.

:D
[scifichick]

Post by [scifichick] »

But what fun it was! :lol:
Only in silence the word,/ only in dark the light,/ only in dying life:/ bright the hawk's flight/ on the empty sky. --Le Guin
Meketheru

Post by Meketheru »

16 to 20
Im 19.

Whats up with that though. A few internet friends couldnt sign up here, because they are under 16, but there are several people here under 16.. ?
missy

Post by missy »

I'm yikes i remember when i was a teenager i thought was old, well now i feel like i really like vodka! I'll take that as a cosmopolitan ::coolglasses:: (very refined)
[scifichick]

Post by [scifichick] »

Hehe, I remember when I was 15 or so, I was thinking that 20 was old and 26 was just out of reach of understanding :lol: I was also thinking that when I will be that old, I will have all the answers. Oh, silly-silly me :lol:
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Lol!
moonwitch*

Post by moonwitch* »

I am 32... ( will be 33 in Nov) ... funny thing is I look really young... I have to show ID to go to "R" rated movies and I sometimes get handed kids menus ..LOL
Moon Witch
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Lucky you!
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Funny thing about all the men in my family, when they are younger, like in their teens, they look older than they are. But when they are older, 40+, the look younger, and age very well. Damn, I love my gene-pool :D lol
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Nikita

Post by Nikita »

Im 19 :) but i hold alot of personalities lol

The ones under 16 here im guessing registerd before put up the 16 thing, and im guessing she wanted to keep thoses members that are under 16 because she likes them and i wont complain because this is s site and she can do what she wants with it. Some of you guys should be gratefull you get all the help you need on here when you ask for it and people are so kind to one another most sites arent like this,
on my site my Coppa is 13 years and up but i tried to change it to 16 lol just not allowed that sucks lol
Niki xxx:?
moonwitch*

Post by moonwitch* »

Wolf and Emma you guys are funny... Yea my husband said he can't wait till he turns grey and I still look young.. he says it will be fun to be " dirty old man " .. what a dork .. but I love him .. and yes sometimes it is funny that people think I am still a kid.. but .. some times it is a real pain .. but for the most part I just have fun with it...
Moon Witch

Return to “For Everyone”